12 - Meeting

-

-

School went by so fast this week, the one time I actually didn't want it too. I acted normal at school as if nothing was bothering me, Lily noticed nothing and Ten almost didn't. He kept asking if I was okay and I had to try and reassure him I was, I think he bought it.

On Saturday, I did not want to get up, I did not want to face my father, I certainly did not want to meet my "husband".

I spent the whole day worrying, I couldn't help it. At around 5pm I went to get ready even though I had to leave in two hours, I just wanted to get tonight over with.

Halfway through getting ready, I heard the doorbell. I hurried downstairs to answer it since my mum was at work.

Opening the door my eyes widened, Taeyong, Johnny and the rest of NCT were at my door step. And I was standing there with my hair in a messy bun and sweats. Thankfully, I'd finished my makeup before they came. I'd like to think I looked half decent.

"Erm, what are you guys doing here?" I looked at them all, they looked so handsome in an array of formal outfits and styled hair.

"We came to see if you needed help," Johnny slid past Taeyong with a shopping bag in his hand

"For you." He smiled as he passed it over to me.

I looked inside at a black mass of material, it must be a dress for tonight. I was relieved because I thought I was going to have to raid my mum's wardrobe.

"Thank you!" I smiled in delight at the boys in front of me and then I realised we were still stood in the doorway.

"Oh sorry, come in, come in."

I watched as they all filed into my kitchen and I shut the door behind them.

They awkwardly stood there waiting for direction from me.

"Erm I'm going to finish getting ready, please make yourself at home." I said as I turned and dashed upstairs.

I let my hair down and put the dress on, it fit me perfectly, not too revealing either. It was a halter neck with a slight slit up the side, going to my mid thigh. I put on some small black heels and checked my reflection before going downstairs.