08 - Homework

-

-

Taeyong really knew how to piss me off. I went to sleep pissed off and I woke up pissed off. And it was Sunday.

What pissed me off even more was that I had a ton of homework to do. I sighed got out my homework and spread it on my bed. I started with Math. Ew.

Halfway through the morning I went to the window to see if Taeyong and co were still there. There was no car. Strange, weren't they supposed to be watching me?

I went downstairs, opened the door and went down to where the car used to be.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turned around to face them stood behind a wall.

Yuta.

"Ergh why are you here?" I glared at Yuta as I crossed my arms.

"Why, wanting someone else were we?" He winked and crossed his arms, mirroring my stance.

"Eunji!" A sweet voice came from behind Yuta.

"WinWin?"

"Eunji! I'm so sorry about ignoring you, I didn't want to but I'm allowed to talk to you now," he looked sad as he approached me.

"Don't worry! I'm glad I got the old WinWin back," I smiled at the boy, ignoring Yuta.

"Thanks for forgiving me Eunji."

"No problem, do you want to come inside, it's cold."

"Sure!" WinWin smiled as he came beside me and started walking. He abruptly stopped.

"Oh wait, Eunji, can Yuta come aswell, I don't want him to be on his own."

"Yuta, come on." I said moodily as I dragged WinWin with me.

Yuta huffed and followed us inside.

We spent the whole day doing my homework, Yuta is actually really smart. I'm pretty sure I'm growing on him, because he smiled and oh my god the world stopped, he really had a beautiful smile. I can also see how much he cares about WinWin, it makes me almost like the guy.

My bedroom door opened and a little gasp shortly followed.

"Eunji, you didn't tell me you had some...friends over," my mum looked at me laid on my bed leaning on my elbows, WinWin sat to the side of me, his legs over the back of mine and Yuta with his head laid on his lap.

"We-we were doing homework." I looked up at my mum frowning. She'd never seen me with anyone but Lily, let alone boys.

Yuta got off the bed and went over to stand in front of my shocked mother.

"Hi Mrs Lee, I'm Eunji's friend, my name's Yuta," he smiled at her as me and WinWin watched with our mouths hanging open.

"Hi, Yuta, nice to meet you," my mum's expression softened as she looked at the smiling angel in front of her.

"Oh and this is my boyfriend WinWin."

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth as I looked at WinWin, he was as shocked as me.

My mum looked over at me and WinWin on the bed and back to Yuta again.

"Well, you guys are welcome here anytime, if you need anything let me know," my mum shuffled out of the room smiling.

"Yutaaaaa," WinWin sighed.

"Sorry, I just wanted for Eunji's mum to trust us, and it worked," he said as he came over a jumped back on the bed.

"Are you sure you aren't together?" I asked suspiciously.

"No way Eunji," WinWin spat out, looking at Yuta with disgust, I'd never seen the angelic boy so mad.

"Hey, what's wrong with me?" Yuta winked at the poor boy.

I laughed at the scene in front of me, having NCT watch over me wasn't so bad after all.

******************************