When Lee comes to talk to you and you and Lee fix the swing

You were sitting down on a bench and you were trying to stay calm. Carley and Ben went back to the motel to get the rest of the group. You hear footsteps and you look up and see Lee walking towards you. You say "Hey Lee." Lee sits next to you and says "Hey sweetheart." You say "You doing ok?" Lee says "Yeah. I need your help with something." You say "What's up?" Lee says "The swing is broken and i want to fix it for the kids so they have something to do." You smile and say "Good idea Lee." Lee kisses you and you kiss him back. You wrap your arms around his neck and Lee wraps his arms around your waist. 10 minutes later, you and Lee pull away from kiss and from each other. Lee says "Let's fix the swing." You say "Ok." You and Lee stand up and start walking away and you say "What do we need?" Lee says "We need a rope and a wooden plank." You say "I will get the rope and you get the plank." Lee says "Sounds like a plan." You walk over to the house and open the gate and walk in and close the gate. You walk up the steps and you see a big box and you walk over to the box and open the box. You see rope and you grab the rope and you close the box. You walk down the steps and open the gate and walk out and close the gate. You look over at the swing and you see Lee standing there. You walk over to Lee and say "Hey Lee." Lee looks at you and says "Hey." You hold out the rope and say "I got the rope." Lee takes the rope and kisses you on the cheek and says "Let me fix the swing so you don't get a splinter." You say "Ok." Lee takes out the old plank and puts the new plank and puts the rope around the plank and puts the rest of the rope on the tree. You say "Oh my gosh Duck and Clementine are going to love this." Lee says "I know." You and Lee hear Andy say "I'll be damned you fixed the swing mama is going to be happy about this." You hear the door open and you look at the house and you see Brenda walking out. Brenda sees the swing fixed and says "Oh my god did you both do that?" You and Lee says "We are just helping out around here." Brenda says :"I'm glad." Brenda walks back into the house and closes the door. You say "I can't believe we did something together." Lee turns around and looks at you and puts his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck. You and Lee look into each others eyes lovingly and you both soon pull each other into a kiss and it got heated for a little bit. 30 minutes later, you and Lee pull away from the kiss and walk somewhere private and showed your love to each other.