When you have a hard time sleeping and go on watch with Lee

It was night time and you were having a hard time sleeping after what happened to Doug. You knew Lee was on watch but you needed to talk to him. You walk out of your room and you see Lee on top of the RV. You walk over to the RV and climb up the ladder and you get on top of the RV. Lee looks at you and says "Babe what are you doing up?" You say "I can't sleep." Lee says "What's wrong?" You say "I can't get sleep after what happened to Doug." Lee sets down his gun and says "Come sit down with me." You walk over to Lee and you sit down on his lap and you wrap your arms around his neck. Lee wraps his arms around your waist and says "What have been thinking about?" You say "I can't thinking about what happened to Doug. I just wished we could have saved him." Lee cups your cheek and says "I know honey." You cup Lee's cheek and you kiss Lee and Lee kisses you back. You deepen the kiss and you pull Lee closer. You and Lee start making out. Lee puts his tongue on your lower lip asking for entrance. You widen your mouth enough for him. Lee shoots in his tongue and you moan loudly. 30 minutes later, You and Lee pull away from the kiss and put your forehead on Lee's and you both look into each other's eyes and smile at each other. You say "I love you so much." Lee says "I love you too." You say "Do you mind getting Clementine? I don't want to sleep by myself." Lee says "Actually Kenny is supposed to take the next shift. So we can sleep together soon." You say "Ok and i would love to sleep with you and i love you." Lee says "I love you too." You and Lee pull away from each other and you both stand up and hold each others hands. You say "I love you so much and i never want lose you." Lee says "I never want to lose you either." You kiss Lee and Lee kisses you back. You and Lee kiss for a couple minutes till you hear someone clear their throat. You and Lee pull away from the kiss and turn around and see Kenny and was smiling. You say "Kenny." Kenny says "It's fine sis and i knew you guys get together since you both slept together at the drugstore." You say "I'm glad and don't tell anyone else but you can tell Katjaa." Kenny says "Ok. You both get some rest." You say "Goodnight Kenny." Kenny says "Goodnight sis, Lee." You and Lee climb down the ladder on the RV and you hold each other's hands. You and Lee walk to your room and walk in and close the door. You and Lee walk over to the bed and both lay down. Lee wraps his arm around your waist and you put your head on his chest. You say "I love you Lee." Lee says "I love you too (Y/N)." You and Lee close your eyes and soon you both fall asleep.