When you help calm down Clementine

You woke up and you see Clementine was holding her stomach and you run to her and say "What's wrong?" Clementine says "My stomach hurts mommy." You pick her up and say "I will let you relax with me." Clementine says "Ok." You walk over to the chairs and sit down on the chairs and hold Clementine close. Lee looks at you and Clementine and sees Clementine not feeling well and walks over to you and Clementine. Lee says "What's wrong with Clementine?" You say "She is having a stomach ache and i am trying to keep her calm." Lee rubs Clementine's head and says "Ok." Clementine says "Mommy it really hurts." You say "I know honey." You look at Lee and Lee looks at you. Yours and Lee's eyes meet and you guys could never look away. You and Lee realize you both were staring and look away blushing. You look down at Clementine and you see she had fallen asleep. You say "Well she fell asleep that's good at least." Lee says "Yeah it is." You yawn and your eyes start getting heavy. Lee says "Tired?" You nodded and say "Yeah." Lee says "Get some rest." You lay down next to Clementine and hold her close to you. You say "Talk to you later Lee." Lee says "Talk to you later." You close your eyes and you soon fall asleep.