julian blaclthorn : i can't lose you

(Y/N) spun on her heels, turning away from the falling Demon in front of her, and turned towards three more Demons that awaited her. There was a long gash across her forearm, from where the claws of the Demon had caught her, and (Y/N) could feel her body start to ache. She feared that the four of them wouldn't be able to take down all the Demons, she feared that this would be it.

She could see Emma and Julian fighting next to her, their backs pressed together as they moved as a single unit. Emma swung Cortana like a warrior, her face stone cold as it slashed through the Demons around her and her parabatai. Julian had his crossbow thrown over his shoulder blades, attached by a strap, but used a Seraph blade to cut through the Demons. His brown hair was matted on his forehead, whether it was from deer or inchor was unclear.

Near them was Cristina using her butterfly knives to cut the Demons around her to pieces, her chocolate hair swirling around her graciously. There was a clear cut across her eyebrow, blood running down the side of her face and spotting her shirt.

(Y/N) could feel her parabatai rune burning against her upper arm - Cristina was in distress. She finishes slashing through the three Demons in front of her, hauling herself towards Cristina. (Y/N) landed beside her parabatai, smirking at her before helping Cristina battle the Demons surrounding them.

They moved in sync, in perfect harmony. Both of their weapons glide through the Demons, but never clashed with the other as they took down those around them. It was a rush, fighting with your parabatai was better than fighting with anyone else.

(Y/N) caught sight of something Cristina didn't, a Demons raising its arm to strike her. "Cristina!" She cried, before rolling in front of her best friend and thrusting her weapon upward at the Demon.

As she did so a white pain hit her, knocking her from her place on her knees and into the sand. The material of cotton shirt split under the claws of the Demon, having not expected trouble they all wore street clothes, and blood seeped into the material. Her once blue shirt was not red, blood staining both the shirt and her skin. (Y/N) grabbed at her shoulder, where the pain had come from, and looked down at where her shirt was ripped in three places.

Cristina felt the same pain in her shoulder, grabbing at it, "(Y/N)!" She was still managing to fight the Demons around her, forcing herself to keep her eyes trained on those she was fighting and not her best friend bleeding at her feet. Cristina called for (Y/N), agony clear in her tone. Her voice echoed across the room, catching the attention of both Julian and Emma.

Julian looked up, his hands stilling as Emma continued to whirl around him. His eyes locked with (Y/N) as she lay on the ground, before looking up to meet Emma who spoke a soft, "Go." He nodded, not needing anything else before he dashed towards Cristina and (Y/N). Julian slashed through one more Demon on his way, finishing off the group that had attacked (Y/N), before falling to his knees next to her.

His chest hurt, looking down at the girl that he loved, as blood poured out of her and onto him. Julian didn't care that his clothes were getting stained with her blood, all he cared about was helping her.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, his voice shaky and urgent. Julian pulled her into her lap, watching her squirm in pain in his grasp. "We have to get you back to the Institute, can you stand?" He asked. Julian reached for his steele, knowing that it would be better if Cristina runed her than him, and drew a Iratze on her skin.

She was hot, her skin burning against hers, as she shook in his lap. (Y/N) let out a muffled moan, trying to tell Julian that there was no way she could move on her own - let alone walk to the car.

Emma and Cristina joined them, Cristina shaking with fear and Emma grasping her arm to support. "Julian." Emma said, seething Cortana before helping him bring (Y/N) to her feet. Julian kept an arm around her waist, since he couldn't move the arm that had been sliced, while Emma tossed the opposite arm around her shoulder.