jace herondale : tease

(Y/N) stretched her arms above her head, the material of her sports bra and spandex pulled up so that more skin was exposed, and yawned. Oh how she hated early morning training, why the hell couldn't they train after the sun came up?

Jace leaned against the training dummy, resting his arms across the sparring dummy and staring a head of him. (Y/N), his girlfriend of almost six months, was on the sparing mat as she and Izzy got ready to go at it. He shivered as he looked over her, usually Jace was alright at holding his act together but how was he supposed to when she was wearing that?

Sweat dripped down from (Y/N)'s neck, her exposed skin glistening as the artificial light of the room hit her. Her hair, tied in a black velvet scrunchie, was falling down her back as baby hairs stuck to her sweat ridden face.

Jace struck the training dummy, changing his focus from his girlfriend to his training. As hard as it was not to stare he knew he needed to focus.

Hours passed, Jace taking slight glances her way every few minutes. Every time he did he saw them sprawled out together in his bed, her head throwback and pulling his hair. Jace saw his arms wrapped around her, lips on neck and hands roaming bodies. The thoughts alone were enough to distract him for a few moments, before he took his new found frustration and turned it towards his training.

Training finally came to an end, after what seemed like an agonizingly slow three hours. Jace loved training, but the only thing on his mind was (Y/N).

Jace watched as old ole started to file out of the room. Izzy and Simon walking hand in hand, Clary and Alec with them. All four of them laughed. (Y/N) stood in the corner and wiped her face, sweat still running down her body. She looked like an angel, or so Jace thought. Her back was too him, hair falling from her ponytail and stuck to her back. Her breathing was still deep, since she had been training so hard for the past three hours.

"You're very distracting." Jace said, his arms snaking their way around her waist. His voice was soft and seductive, it was a good thing that everyone had left the room.

(Y/N) smirked, knowing just how much Jace has been staring at her, "Am I now?" She teased, turning around in his arms so she could see him.

Jace hummed, attaching his lips to her neck. She tasted of salt, from all the sweat, and her skin was hot, from the workout. This was what he had been waiting to do for the past few hours. A low groan erupted from her throat, making Jace smirk against her skin.

"Says you," (Y/N) managed our between groans, her hands lost in the hair on the back of his neck. "You know how I feel about that shirt." She said, tugging on the material.

Jace chuckled, pulling back from her throat to read her face. He let out a soft moan when (Y/N) pushed his hair out of his face, tugging on the roots of his hair.

"How are we ever going to be normal?" (Y/N) asked, her hands still pulling on his hair as his gripped at her waist.

He didn't really respond, just hummed at her before placing more kisses across her jaw and neck.

(Y/N) moves so he would look at her, "I'm serious Jace." She laughed, her still filled with lust. "We can't keep our hands off of each other." (Y/N) said, running her hand across his chest and licking her lips.

Jace smiled, "And you think that's a bad thing?" Now he was chuckling, his eyes stuck on hers instead of lavishing her body. Of course he was interested in what she was saying, he wouldn't be so interested in her if he didn't care about what was on her mind.

(Y/N) shook her head, "Of course not." She said, playing with the edge of his sweat damp shirt. "I just don't know how to function now a days, all I think about is you, you and I." (Y/N) said, her voice rambling.

Jace smiled, pulling her even closer to her, if that was even possible. "That's what happens when you love someone." He told her, one hand leaving her back and running over the frame of her face.

"I love you too." (Y/N) said softly, her head pulling his to her. It wasn't the first time they said it but it was a moment she was sure she wouldn't forget. Jace smiled against her lips.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 800

This was really short