Day 23

Hailey's Pov.

 I put more force on the trigger until I hear a sound of a gunshot ringing around the room, I see the blood splatter everywhere and people start screaming and shouting.

 Next thing I know, I was passed out.

 I quickly jolt up from my bed sweat dripping down my face, I quickly look around me and remember everything that happened yesterday. I guess I should explain to you in more detail what happened after I pulled the trigger on Carrie.

~Day 22, right before  Hailey pulled the trigger on Carrie.~

 "This is the end Hailey."

 "I wouldn't be so sure of that." I tell her with a smile of my own forming on my face, "You seem to have forgotten something. I'm an FBI agent and I carry knives with me no matter where I go." And with that I take out the knife I hide in my shirt sleeve and I stab it in her back and her eyes go wide looking into mine and she falls to the floor.

 I don't bother taking the knife out of her back, I leave it there. Dropping the gun to the floor I pick it up and I point it at her.

 I look at her back as the blood stains her shirt and classroom floor. I don't bother looking at anyone in the corner seeing as the expressions on they're faces are probably all the same.

 Terrified.

 Shocked.

 "H-hailey." Carrie say's looking up at me.

 "Save your breathe, your gonna need it seeing as your not gonna be living much longer, so enjoy it while you can." I tell her in a hard tone placing my pointer finger on the trigger aiming it at her head.

 Carrie start's crying, "P-pl-please." She whimpers out in pain.

 "Please? Your begging me not to kill you when you were seconds away from kill a fellow class mate of mine, and not to mention me! You've ruined my life! You've been threatening the Nelson family, to kidnap and murder them on Cory's 18th birthday! You cheated on my dad and then lied to him about it for years. You used Benny as a pawn so if you got caught he would take the fall for you! You never think of anyone but yourself! Your a selfish woman who get's joy out of bringing pain to others and that to me is inexcusable and unforgivable. You deserve to die and burn in hell!"

 And I pull the trigger.

 The sound of the gunshot rings around the room. I am completely frozen and my eyes are locked on my mother's dead lifeless body.

 I hear the terror screams from my classmates and I look over at them and they all look at me massive amounts of fear in the depths of their eyes.

 "H-Hailey, put t-t-the gu-un dow-n-n." I hear Mr. Little Stutter while being in front of all the students as if he's thinks I'm gonna shoot them next.

 Shoot them.

 I just shot someone.

 I took someones life.

 Someone had a life, and I took that away from them.

 And non the less, that person's life that I took was my own mothers.

 I look down at the gun that's in my hands and I feel a tear run down my cheek and fall onto the gun.

 I drop the gun onto the ground and before anyone could come in the room, or say anything else I bolt out of the room at lightly speed.