Day 16.

HEY GUY'S, SO I WANTED TO START OUT WITH AN APOLOGY, LATELY I HAVEN'T FELT LIKE UPDATED, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. I'M SO SORRY I TAKE YEARS TO UPDATE FOR YOU, BUT I WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND CONTINUE TO READ ON WITH MY BOOK. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, AND I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT'S SHORT. :c♥ HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY THO! :D♥

Hailey's Pov.

 I hear some banging on my cell door and I slowly open my eye right eyes and I rub it looking to the entrance of the door.

 "It's time to wake up, eat some breakfast." A police officer say's to me and I sit up on my bunk bed and jump off of the top and my feet hit the floor.

 I slowly drag myself towards to door mentally cursing out my mom and uncle while this officer walks me to the eating room.

 If my mom and uncle just told to truth like I and my d-. Like I did, all of this would have been avoided. But no, they just had to go telling more lies, lie upon lie and this is getting completely out of hand.

 Most teenagers have school and boy crushes to worry about, while I have an uncle and mom who are out to kill the Nelson family and I still don't even know why.

 We finally reach the prison's cafeteria and the officer gestures me to follow him and I do so, keeping my eyes on the ground not wanting to look around and accidentally see my mom or Benny.

 It just doesn't feel right saying that Benny the guy whom I thought was my uncle my entire life turning out to be my father, and the man who raised me my whole life, the one who I joked around with, the one who was always there for me when I got hurt, a shoulder to cry on, the one I had food fights with at the dinner table when mom wasn't looking is actually my step dad.

 It's still so unreal to me, I don't wanna believe that it's true.

 I'm still hoping that eventually I will wake up from this horrible nightmare, but I know that's never gonna happen.

 And the worst thing of all is that all of this mess could have been avoided if I didn't take the Nelson mission. If I hadn't taken it someone else would have, someone who isn't in this family and would have never uncovered this.

 A lot of the times I think that I shouldn't have taken this mission, but then again, I have to remember that I'm saving a family life here. And I hate to say it, even Cory. I know he can be a real jerk, but school wouldn't be the same without his annoying self centered self.

 Once the officer gets me some breakfast he hands me a tray of food. It has a piece of toast, some yogurt, a fruit cup and some juice.

 I glance up and see an open table away from everyone and when I slowly starting walking towards it the officer follows me and places his hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking any closer to this table, "Sorry, you're not eating here your coming with me." He say's as he turns me around and gently pushes me to the exit door.

 "Then where am I eating then?" I ask him curiously as to where the hell I'm gonna eat, all this drama and shit unfolding is making me hungry.

 "Were doing a group questioning session with you, your mom, dad, and step dad." He explains to me as he guides me through the halls and back to the questioning room.

 I didn't bother to ask him who was who, who was referring to as my dad, and who he was referring to as my step dad, and honestly I didn't want to know.

 But couldn't we do this after breakfast? Did it have to be while we were eating?

 When we reach the door I remember from last night he opens it and I walk in and I see my mom. You know what I'm just gonna call her Carrie, she isn't my mom anymore, Benny and uhhhh, David. I don't even know what to call him anymore. Do I call him David, step dad or dad?