Day 19.

Cory's Pov.

 Running into the police station with 7 of the notes/letters this mysterious person who's threatening to murder my family.

 Hopefully giving these to the police it will help Hailey get out of jail and figure out and stop whoever this person is.

 Now you may be wondering what happened last night after I was caught in Hailey's house, well, let me quickly explain.

-----Last night. Continuing on from Day 18-------

 "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

 Crap, well there goes my plan of not getting caught.

 Quickly picking up some of the letters and shoving them into my jean pockets quickly I turn around and come face to face with a girl who looks a lot like Hailey except for blue eyes she has green, and dirty blonde hair.

 "Uhhh-...." I saw not knowing what kind of excuse I could make up for being here.

 "Again, I ask, what are you doing here?" She ask's this time less loud but in a more stern tone.

 "Well, what are you doing here?" I counter back crosses my arms across my chest smiling to myself, I doubt she has anymore right being here than I do.

 "Hailey, she's my cousin and I was checking on her and her parents house." She say's smugly, "And, Hailey's mom was doing my wedding invitations and I needed to grab them! I'm getting married soon! Can you believe it? I'm so excited! But then again, I'm so nervous, what if I faint, or even throw up during my vows?" This girl continues going on and on about her stupid wedding. She went from being completely serious to a complete nut case talking about this wedding.

 I don't give a flying monkey's ass about this wedding. I think this girl had a little to much wacky juice today.

 "........Everyone say's I shouldn't be nervous..... Wait? Hey, you got me off topic!" No I didn't. "What are you doing here?!" She ask's again putting a piece of her hair behind her ear and looking at me with questioning eyes.

 "You see." I start off and she nod's her head raising an eyebrow, "Uhh, Ummm, Hailey and I-" She didn't let me finish, instead she get's all jumpy and excited and starts squealing. Quickly being by my side she sits me down with her on Hailey's bed.

 "You and my little cousin are dating aren't you?!" She ask's me with a wide smile on her face. I swear I saw her eye twinkle in excitement.

 "Yes." She start's squealing and my eyes go wide realizing what I had just said, what the hell?! Hailey and I aren't dating! Why did I say yes? Did I even listen to her question? It was kinda hard considering I have letters in my pants pocket of some random person who I have no idea who it is planning on killing me and my family.

 And not to mention my ears are still ringing from this girl and her non stop talking.

 "....... I KNEW IT! I KNEW HAILEY HAD A BOYFRIEND! I just can't believe she never told me! So are you coming to my wedding then as Hailey's date?" My eye's go wide at the question and I try speaking but my throat is completely dry, "Oh, Hailey hasn't asked you yet has she?" And her face drops, "Well, you see, Hailey isn't here right now. And I don't know when she's gonna be ba-"

 "Hailey's in jail, I know." I tell her simply so she doesn't have to dance around it and avoid telling me.

 "Wait! Hailey's in jail?!" Oops, I guess she didn't know. "Who? What? Where? When? Why? How?" Good god, someone shoot me, doesn't this girl ever shut up with the questions?! "Why did Hailey use her one phone call on you and not me? I mean I know your her boyfriend and all, but I'm her cousin!" She rambles on.