Day 1. ✓

Hailey's Pov.

  So right now I'm at school getting books out of my locker, today I decided to just lay low and look at the people Cory hangs out with to see if I can find anything suspicious about any of them.

 "Hey look, it's the nerd getting her books all together!" I hear one of the jocks of the school Rick shout laughing along with his gang thinking his comment was just hilarious.

 Please, I could kick his ass if I wanted to.

 I clench my fist at my side slam my locker shut and decide to ignore those incompetent fools.

 Since I have about 25 minutes until my first class instead of just walking into class and start on my work early I walk into the cafeteria and search for Cory. And he's not in here, he must of already eatin' breakfast so that means he is outside somewhere. 

 Jogging outside I look around and see Cory hanging out with a few friends, I click a little button on my glasses and start secretly recording him and his friends.

 And no, I don't normally wear glasses, but if someone were to ask I could say I usually wear contacts. I only wear these if I have to. It comes in handy, I can record someone without them knowing it.

 I watch his friends every move. While I don't know what they're saying, body language can say a lot.

 None of his friends look suspicious. But I'll look into their files anyways just to be on the safe side. 

 You're probably wondering who his friends are, well let me tell you.

 Their names are Colton Rivera, Caleb Jones & Roger Adams.

 While looking at them I can't help but feel as if someone is watching them and me, so turning my head up to the second story which is were my 4th period math class is with Mr. Little.

 I notice him not looking at me, but at Cory. He has this weird look on his face that's hard to describe and read. He looks as if he's studying Corys every move, it's as if he's the one secretly protecting the guy.

 Mr. Little then turns his gaze to me looking me, locking eyes with me. We stare each other down for a good 3 minutes until the bell rings for class to start. He smirks at me and then shuts his window.

 Okay, that was weird, so it looks like I'm going to look through his file too.

 So right now it's lunch time, I've had Science, History & Health. Right now it's lunch and I have math with Mr. Little next. 

 So I'm going to skip lunch today because I'm going to go into the office and get those files I need, I would do it after school but all the teachers in this school don't leave right after school ends and they all for some reason migrate into the office, and it would just make my job harder if I had to deal with every teacher in this school.

 Walking into the office the lady at the front desk Ms. Simmons gives me a warm smile and I return one. 

 I helped Ms.Simmons out my freshman year, she's a very sweet lady. She always gives out free candy for no reason, she goes up to random people she doesn't even know and tells them that they are beautiful. She has a heart of gold, she loves cheering people up.

 When I worked for Ms. Simmons I would sort the files, so hopefully I can just ask her for a job just for today since I know her new T.A is out at with the flu.

 "Hey Ms. Simmons, I see your sort of backed up on the files here and I know your new T.A is out sick so you want some help?"

 "Aww you are such a sweetheart, actually do you mind? I have to pick up my kid from his middle school his school nurse called me saying he threw up, so are you okay with doing it by yourself?" She asks me, I smile and nod at her. "Alright then, I don't have to explain how it all works so get going." She says handing my a lollipop before grabbing her bag and walking out of the office.