Day 22.

Hailey's Pov.

 Walking into school I go straight to me locker not bothering to listen what the students are saying about me today.

 I couldn't sleep last night, I was to busy thinking about what made the Officer leave my house in such a hurry.

 I had more thoughts, though I doubt that Carrie would confess.

 But a girl can hope right?

 I honestly just want all of this to be over, along with the school year. Not to mention Anna and Mr. Little's wedding.

 I've come to a conclusion about Mr. Little, he isn't a threat to the Nelson's as much as he is just a huge ass creep.

 Which is why I still plan on stopping the wedding, cousins, or half sisters. I am not letting Anna marry him!

 I've still got to figure out some way to stop it, I guess I could always say that I object when they ask, or I could always take my car and crash into the church. And then there's always the choice of me getting a bunch of zoo animals and have them stampede the place.

 ~BRINNNNNNNG!~ 

 The sound of the school bell cuts my thoughts of how I could stop the wedding short, and I grab my books and start heading to my first period class.

 Time to start this boring day, hopefully Cory, Rick and idiot free.

  So it is currently the end of lunch, and I have yet to run into any of the idiots from yesterday, while the rumors of why I went to jail are still running around the school, I don't have time to think about that right now.

 Although, this one rumor caught me off guard, someone apparently started the rumor that I went to jail because I teamed up with Mr. Little, snuck into a club and killed the owner with our gang by our sides.

 Yeah, I don't know. I found that one quite funny actually.

 Walking down the hall with my math book in my hand I realized this is the first time I'm going to be in Mr. Little's class for a couple of weeks, cause I was suspended, and in jail for a few days' and then yesterday I skipped out after lunch and missed my last few classes.

 More like a week and half, close enough for me.

 We have about 5 minutes of lunch left but I want to get in to class early to turn in my homework from the past week or so.

 Walking into the classroom I see there are already a few students in the room and I walk back to my desk, "Oh Hailey, your back." I slowly turn to face the person who's the voice belongs to.

 "Mr. Little, yes. I'm back." I say not really wanting to converse with this guy. Opening my backpack up I grab the homework I missed.

 "We moved seats yesterday." He tell's me and I groan. Damn, I forgot, it's been a few weeks since we last moved seats. "You're up right here in front my desk sitting next to Missy." He add's on and I once again groan.

 Grabbing my bag I move to my new seat.

 Now I have no problem with sitting next to Missy, that isn't the problem here. I'm pretty sure you can guess my problem, it's how I'm sitting in the front, right in front of Mr. Little's desk. There's no mistaking he did this on purpose.

 And this is only going to make the club murdering gang story seem even more true.

 Though there isn't even proof of it now. Well, kids are going to eat this up then. They'll have some proof that the lie is actually a little bit true while in reality it's just a big lie with a coincidence Mr. Little placed me here.