Day 20.

Carrie's Pov.

 "Carrie, the officer would like to see you now, come with me." The police man say's opening up my cell so I could walk out.

 I don't see why I was stuck in there, all I did was try and explain the story the way it happened. Now who knows what kind of twisted tale Hailey told the officer. Well at least I know I can count on Benny, he knows whats gonna happen he spills our little secret.

 Now whatever lies Hailey told I'm gonna have to explain to the officer that Hailey is nothing but a pathological liar and all she does is go around telling lies. It's been easy so far and the officer seems to believe me, so all I've gotta do is keep it up.

 The only reason I gave Hailey this job is because I knew she wasn't ready for this, it took quite to amount of convincing of my husband to let me give Hailey this job.

----------Flashback.-----------

 "Honey please? I'm sure Hailey's ready! She can handle it!" I whine at my husband, I'm trying to get him to let our daughter have her first mission.

 "But sweetheart, she hasn't even finished her training yet. She isn't even close to ready, I'm gonna give this case to Clair and Steve, they can do this. They've done stuff like this before this is right up they're ally." My husband say's not budging one bit. Time to play the guilt card.

 I make myself cry, a couple of tears running down my face and I look up at my husband and he looks taken back by my tears, "S-so, you m-m-mean to t-tell me, that you d-don't believe in our d-daughter?" I ask him full on crying now.

 This has to work.

 "No,no, no. Honey please don't cry." He say's wiping the tears from my face, he cups my face in both of his hands, "I do believe in our daughter, of course I do, but-"

 "Then you should allow her to have this mission. She can do it, I, we, believe in her. She's our daughter, she doesn't need all of that training. She's ready!" I try and convince him and he drops his hands from my face and he let's out a long sigh.

 "Alright, I guess we should go tell her the good news then." He say's grabbing the folder from off of the kitchen table and we walk into his office.

 "Hailey, come in the office please!" My husband yell's and within seconds Hailey is standing there by the door.

 "You wanted to see me?" She ask's and smile slowly spreads across my face, my plan is going to work after all, and nobody can stop me now!

-------Flashback over.---------

If my husband had said no to Hailey having the mission my plan wouldn't have worked out. 

 Once we reach the questioning room he opens up the door and he grabs my elbow and throws me inside and shuts the door with a loud SLAM!

  "Carrie, come, take a seat." The officer say's and I walk over to the chair lights and cameras all on and set up.

 I guess they think the more lights on you the more likely chance you'll tell the truth or crack under the pressure.

 Once I've taken a seat the officer opens the folder and takes out a couple pieces of paper. "Instead of me telling you what happened and then asking you for you're side of the story, I'm just going to play the recording from yesterday and then you may speak on your behalf." Without giving me a chance to object he gets up and turns on the TV that's on the chart by me and a video showing Just Hailey sitting there starts playing.