Day 5.

Hailey's Pov.

 I wake up at 4:30am beating my alarm clock by 2 hours. I sit up in my bed and know for a fact that my parents are still a sleep for another hour or two.

 I get up from my bed and stretch my muscles and give a big yawn.

 Rubbing my eyes I walk into the bathroom and get a cup of water, and instead of drinking it throw it at my face.

 Feeling the cold water on my face I shake my head back and forth and look into the mirror, noticing my hair is a disaster and not wanting to deal with it at the moment I quickly put my hair into a messy bun.

 Giving myself a small smile in the mirror I walk out of the bathroom and go over to my laptop and turn on the cameras near the mansions.

 Grabbing a granola bar I had in my backpack I start eating while I watch the cameras for about 10 minutes to see if anything is going to change.

 Nothings happened. Nothings really happened around there for a couple of days, so I'm sorta worried.

 I mean this person hasn't done anything around this area for a while, and there suddenly showing up to the football game tonight, which I now have to go to by the way.

 Something seems off about this.

 Turning off the cameras I go onto the F.B.I search site and once I'm logged in I type Anthony Bell remembering that he had his mothers last name and not his fathers.

 I few people popped up in my search, there was one were Anthony Bell was a school teacher. Another one is were Anthony is a drag car racer, and the last one is of an Anthony who own's a bakery.

 I grab the picture I got from the guy at the car lot yesterday and I open it up and l take a look at it, I put the picture up to the screen of my laptop to check and see which one of these Anthony's is the one I'm looking for.

 I look at the one who is a teacher, and it's not him. This teacher has glasses, and the Anthony I'm looking for doesn't wear glasses.

 I moved on the the drag car racer, this guy all beefed up with tons of tattoos. Defiantly not the guy I'm looking for, the one I'm looking for doesn't have tattoos, and isn't that beefed up.

 Moving on to the Anthony who own's the bakery, I look at the computers picture, and then avert my eyes to the picture in my head. Going back and forth between the two pictures, the look a like!

 We've got a match!

 Both Anthony's have brown hair that is gelled up, they both also have electric blue eyes, a triangle nose and not to mention they have the same bone structure.

 I look at the name of bakery and were it's located at and write it down on a piece of paper;

 Bell's Bakery, open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm.

 Sesame Street Boulevard, located on 10th street.

 Wait hold up, Sesame Street, really?

 Whatever.

 After school I'm going to go and see if I can talk to him about his father a little bit and get to know more about his father, and then head to the football game.

 I turn around and look at my clock and it reads 5:10am, hmm so it only took me about 40 minutes. Not bad. Not bad at all.

 I close down the F.B.I search site and I look at the cameras and I see 3 guy's in front of the mansions and one of the walks up a little more so I switch cameras and see Cory and his parents there.