Day 4.

Hailey's Pov.

 Quickly turning around I see a brick laying on the ground surrounded by all of that glass, rushing over to the window making sure not to step on any glass I look out and I see a person dressed in black getting inside of a van and it speeding off into the distance.

 I stand there looking out of the window until' I can't see the van anymore, was that the same person that put that note in the mailbox by the mansions?

 "Honey, are you okay? Your father and I heard a noi- OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?!" My mother yell's coming over to me by the window looking out of it.

 "Yeah mom I'm okay." I tell her walking over to the brick and picking it up, I see a piece of paper attached to it and I quickly put it behind my back so my mom wont see it.

 "Who was that? Who did this?" She ask's me looking around at all of the glass on the ground.

 "I don't know mom it's just some kids lame idea of a prank from school." I tell her and she look's at me and raise's an eyebrow, "Mom, It's nothing. I promise." I tell her practically pleading her not to ask any more questions.

 "Are you sure, maybe it has to do with the missio-" She started to say but I cut her off.

 "MOM! It's not that, I promise. I just messed with some people at school and this is their payback."

 "Their payback is breaking your window?" She ask's me "And how did they break the window, I don't see anything on the ground that could have broken it." She say's looking all over my room on the ground for something that could have broken it.

 "Ha. Ha. Umm hey mom, is dad calling you?" I ask her slowly backing up to my bed and slowly put the brick under my pillow so my mom doesn't see it.

 "What? No. Honey your acting strange, look if this has anything to do with the mission you know you can tell your father and I. You don't have to be afraid to ask for our guidance, this is your first big mission after all." My mother say's sitting down on my bed next to me.

 "No mom, please, this as nothing to do with the mission I promise this is some lame prank. Your just going to have to trust me on this one."

 My mom eyes me for a few seconds before nodding her head and standing up heading to the door, "Alright, but if you need anything. And I mean anything, you let me or you father know. Now I'll be right back with a little broom and dust pan so I can clean this glass up."

 "No mom, let me clean it up it is my fault after all that they did this." I tell her rushing down the stair and into the kitchen so I can get the little broom and dust pan.

 Once I get down stairs and go under the sink to get one I hear my father speak, "Hey sweetheart what happened? Your mother went up to check on you we heard a crashing noise and we wanted to make sure everything was okay, are you alright?"

 "Yeah dad I'm alright, it's just some lame prank." I tell him grabbing one of the little broom's and dust pans and getting up from the kitchen floor closing the cabinet.

 "Are you sure, is that glass in your hair?" My father's hand goes to my head and pulls a piece of glass out of my hair.

 "Yes. Like I said it's some prank from the kids at school, they decided to break my window for what I did to them." I say grabbing the glass from his hand and throwing it away.

 "And what exactly did you do to them?" He question's me looking me in the eyes.

 "Umm, I should really go back up stairs and clean the glass off of my floor." I try and make a break to the stairs but my mother is standing there with her arms crossed.