Day 2. ✓

Hailey's Pov.

 6:30pm, dinner party:

"What the hell is Mr. Little doing here?" I asked looking at my aunt and uncle. I know I already ask's this but I honestly don't think I heard my uncle right the first time around.

"He's going to be marrying your cousin Anna." My aunt Susan say's to me. Yup, I heard right.

"What?! He's going to what?!" I ask in a harsh whisper to them so no one else can hear me. I couldn't stop it from coming out, I can't believe that slim bag is marrying my cousin!

"What? Is something wrong with him marrying your cousin?" She ask's me and my uncle raises an eyebrow with her.

I would love to tell them what's up with this guy and how he has DUI and attempts of rape and murder, but then I'd get the question how did you find out? And then I would have to tell them I'm an undercover agent.

You see, no one in my family know's my father, mother and I are agents, they just think my parents are really great business owners and that's how they get all their money.

You might be confused, let me take you back to this morning when it all happened.

9:00am Breakfast: Tuesday morning.

It's Tuesday right now and for some purpose, we don't have school, it got canceled, and I would be all over it trying to figure out why but I just can't. I have so much stuff on my mind at the moment, I'm not even going to question it.

I woke up and I just can't get what I read out of my head, he has a DUI and 2 attempts of rape and murder.

It's just mind-blowing how someone could allow him to work at this school with all of these teenagers.

But them again there are a lot of sick people in the world.

I haven't mentioned any of this to my parents yet, and I'm not going to. I want to do this on my own, I'll only tell them stuff if they ask me, and they don't really want to help me, they had told me since this is my first big mission that they want me to do it on my own, and to only really ask for their help if I'm in some serious danger.

That doesn't mean I can't tell them what's up, but since my parents are super overprotective I think if I told them my math teacher has been to jail 3 times for DUI and attempts of rape and murder even being an agent, they would probably take over the case, and in all honestly I want to do this on my own.

I want to prove to my parents that I do have what it takes, my dad and mom both know that, but I think they were a little hesitant in letting me do this because I think they feel as if I succeed at this mission then I'm all grown up.

I don't think they want me to grow up yet. But that's a part of life.

So today I've decided to see if I can find out more about this mystery child Mr. Little has and see if they have any useful info on him.

Of course, if I talk to him/her I'm not going to give away the reason for me wanting to know.

I walk down my stairs and see my parents at the table with some breakfast set out at three places. Okay, what gives, normally we eat at our own times, the only time we eat together is when they have an announcement that they know I'm not going to like whatsoever.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask them slowly and my dad look's up from his paper and sighs while closing it and looks at my mother as if he's asking her to tell me what's going on.

"Honey take a seat." Oh no, yeah this isn't good she's asking me to sit down, "Your father and I have got invited to your aunt and uncle's dinner party tonight, your cousin Anna and they want us to go there and meet the guy." My mother say's slowly as if she would have said it any faster I would break or something.