Life Being A Carter

Brooklyn's POV

          We all sat on the private jet playing a stupid card game that Chance wanted to play and of course mom made me play with him because she thinks I've been on my phone too much.

"You lost!" Jr. said snatching the uno cards away from us

"I really don't care" I said shrugging my shoulders as I picked my phone up to check my newsfeed on Instagram.

" You do care!" Chance said yelling at me as he stood up. 

"No I don't" I said shrugging again still checking my instagram.

"MOMMY!" Chance said yelling knowing good and well his high pitched voice could break a glass if he didn't shut up.

Oh Great Now I'm In Trouble.

I sighed and locked my phone back giving both of my brothers a death glare when mama
came walking in with some clothes in her hands.

"What is it?" Mama asked looking at us a bit out of breath.

"Brooky being mean" Chance said poking out his bottom lip, to get his way.

"Brooklyn." Mama said as she carried the clothes into the back room and came back to take my phone.

"All I said was that I didn't care about this stupid card game" I said waiting for my phone to get put back in my hands.

"This game aint stupid you stupid" Chance said sticking his tongue out as he ran away.

"You do know you're not getting your phone back right?" Mom asked with her eyebrows lifted, "All I asked from you, was that you play with them instead of being on this phone.. You'll get it back sometime today." Mama said as she walked away.

"Man, you just cold hearted" Jr. said looking at me with his face twisted up.

"Shut up" I said as I pushed him. 

"You can't tell me to shut up because this is my mouth and if you push me again I'm telling mommy." Jr. said smiling at me turning back to the ipad he had beside him.

"Leave me alone and do not talk to me." I said as I walked away.

I peeked in one of the rooms and saw mama folding Chance and Jr clothes. I wish she would fold my clothes I would so love that.  But no, I'm old enough in her eyes.  I kept walking and saw Dad and Chance watching the game together.

"Daddy" I said as I sat beside him.

"No, you're not getting your phone." he said still starring at the T.V.

"Fine" I sighed. getting up to go to mom's private room on the jet, "Mommy" I said hugging her.

"Brooklyn you not getting your phone." She simply stated, already knowing what I was there for.

I sucked my teeth as I walked away but, I felt her yank me back.

"lose the attitude" she said with this stern look on her face before she let me go.

I swear I hate getting in trouble because of these little brats but this is my life and I take the blame because I'm the oldest. 

I sighed and flopped down on the couch on the couch beside Jr.

Jr.'s POV

          I was playing temple run on my ipad when Brooklyn came in and laid beside me. I didn't pay her no mind until I realized she was going to sleep.

I pressed the lock button on my Ipad and got up running to find Chance. 

"Chance" I whispered seeing him sitting with dad.