Chapter 35

I woke up to a breathtaking view in front of me. Kia was sleeping peacefully with her face buried in my chest. Her one hand was around my waist while other was clutching my shirt tightly like she was afraid that I would leave her. I pulled little away to take a look at her face.

God! She is so beautiful.

I smiled down at her, tugging a loose strand of hair behind her ear which was a wrong move because now she was moving little and slowly opened her eyes. Her captivating green eyes caught mine as she looked at me.

"Good morning, Kia," I whispered softly.

She smiled at me and shifted towards me. Before I could understand what was happening, she kissed my cheek and climbed down the bed and rushed towards washroom blushing slightly. I was awestruck but then I came into my sense and charged towards her, but she was already inside it.

"Kia, open the door," I said knocking the door loudly.

"Nope," came her reply followed by her nervous laughter. "Give me five minutes."

"I'm waiting," I said smiling.

I decided to freshen up in the common washroom which was at the end of the corridor which Ethan had showed me when he gave me the tour of the palace. After freshen up, I walked towards my room but stopped in my track at the sight of flaming bright light coming out from inside my room.

Fear crept up my spine as I ran towards my room knocking a metal vase in the process. I opened the door and instinctively shut my eyes as the light was extremely warm and bright.

"Wha..whoa!" Jacob loud voice filled the corridor as his footsteps neared to my room. "What's happening?"

I became invisible so that I would be able to she what was happening. I opened my eyes slowly and looked that the flaming lights were coming from Kia who was floating in the air and the veins in her body were illuminating the four lights __ silver, gold, blue and green. It looked like Instead of the veins these four intertwined lights were running all over her body. Her hair was also glowing and were floating in the air. She was looking so divine.

"What is she? We didn't experience anything like that when our power awaken," Jacob said with amazement.

Alec, Ethan and even Elis were also now in the room along with Neysa. They all were looking at her with their eyes wide open.

Suddenly something started to form near Kia's hand and the energy of that thing was so strong that it repelled us, and we all flew away with the impact. Even in my invisible form I was not able to pass through the lights. We all fell on the ground with loud thud and I became visible again. That energy is not letting me near to her.

I hope she's alright.

I wished as I helplessly looked at her. She remained in the air until that thing started to grow and reached up to her chin. It was difficult to identify it since it was glowing brightly like a sunlight. After sometime she fell on the bed slowly. We all rushed to her side and saw that it was a sword.

The crystal blade was shining brightly and in the hilt part the grip was made up of four different crystal while the pommel part was hollow in the shape of diamond.

It seemed like something was missing from that pummel part. Also, something was written on the hilt but it was difficult to understand the language. What it could be? Before I further analysed about the missing part and the written words, Kia's eyes started to open slowly. She blinked and looked at us.

Kiara's POV:

Why does my body feel so light? What has happened?

Slowly, I opened my eyes and met with several familiar faces who were hovering over me and were looking at me like I was some kind of alien. I frowned and looked at each and every one. They were still staring at me with amazement.