Chapter 13

There were two persons who had entered the room. One was a girl of around my age with long silky golden hair and citrine eyes. She was flawless and so beautiful. She was wearing a crystal gown with golden gems embedded on it. The other person was a boy with green hair and emerald eyes. But what surprised me more was that he looked so familiar. He was equally handsome like her and looked like a warrior. They both came forward and bowed down to the king. Then the boy turned towards me.

"Kiara?" He asked me little surprised as he came towards me. "What are you doing here."

"Alexeoran, do you know her?" King asked him.

He turned towards the king. "Yes, king shaurrier. I know her."

I looked at him and was trying to recognise him but nothing came in my mind related to this person.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, King Shaurrier. But I don't recognise him." I said to him then turned towards the boy who was looking at me. "Who are you? And when did I met you before?" I asked him with a frown.

Everyone was silent and was looking at him for the answer.

He smiled at me. "Of course, it would be difficult for you to recognise me because I was in disguise during my stay in the human world. I didn't want to freak out people with my emerald gemstone eyes and emerald hair. I also know him and him." He said pointing towards Aiden and Jacob.

Then he looked at me. "Does the name Alec ring a bell?" He asked me smiling slightly.

I looked at him with surprise and recognisation. "You are Alec. The guy who sat beside me on the first day of the school and had a little heated conversation with Aiden."

He nodded and Aiden glared at him. "Yes. Now you recognise me."

"Well, it seems like you guys know each other. Alec was disguised as a student in the human world. He was sent there for some work but as I got the message that Kiara was coming here for training, I summoned him back as he is the best warrior of our kingdom. He can also help you during your training session." King Shaurrier informed us.

"We are grateful that you are helping us in every possible way, King shaurrier. But it was not necessary to summon him back to train Kiara. We just needed some place so that she could train there under protection and without any fear of ruiner." He then looked at Alec with cold stare as he said. "I'm sure he must be on some important mission in the human world."

"Of course, he was on some important mission but due to some reason he is not needed there for now. He can go back to the human world anytime when he will be needed there. But for now he will be here to help you in training Kiara. We also want the end of Khuzuhoso and the wellness of Numinous kingdom. It's very important for the world. Khuzuhoso has already disturbed the balance of the earth at some extent." He replied to Aiden.

"Also I want you to meet my daughter princess Elisourrier." He said pointing towards the flawless beauty. We all bowed down to her in the greeting, and she returned the gesture. "Kiara will stay in the room opposite to her. I thought it would be good for kiara to have some girl company also, since all of you are boys. She is also a good warrior and I'm sure she will also help her in every possible way."

Elisorrier smiled at me. Her smile was radiant and calm like her father. "Father is right. I will help you in every possible way."

"Since you all were travelling for 4 hours, you all must be tired. Also, you all have met with Elisourrier and Alexeoran. It will be good if you all have dinner and take some rest since it's still nighttime. I'm also going to sleep." King shaurrier said while standing up. "Elisourrier and Alexeoran will join you all for the dinner. Good night."