Chapter 15

Jacob opened his mouth then closed it. Then again he opened it and again closed it. Finally, he cleared his throat and asked me.

"He was here all the time?"

I nodded to Jacob, looking at Aiden with the corner of my eyes.

"Yes, I was here Jacob. I came to apologise to Kiara for the way I talked to her earlier. I was going to my room but then you came. We didn't know it was you, so I got invisible. If it was someone else they might assume something about us." Aiden explained him everything then took a long breath. "You got all your answer now. Its already late and we haven't slept yet. So it will be better that we also move to our room."

Aiden said to Jaocb while pushing him out of the room. Jacob turned his head to look at me.

"But...." Jacob tried to say something.

"We can talk in the morning Jacob. We all need to sleep." But Aiden didn't let him talk. Finally, they both were out of my room.

I sighed and closed my door. Then I changed into a trouser and t shirt since it was little cold at night here and climbed up to my bed. I pulled the cover up to my chin and tried to sleep. One thing was sure that I was not going to get enough sleep tonight as it was already very late. Slowly I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on my door. I groaned loudly.

"I'm sleeping!" I yelled loudly so that the person outside could hear my voice. "Go away!"

I covered my ear with one of the pillow and tried to sleep again. But that banging at the door didn't stop instead it became louder and non-stop.

"Ahh!"

Pulling the cover from me, I climbed down my bed and marched towards the door. As I opened the door a serious face of Alec came into my view.

"Why are you still sleeping? You do know that your training is going to start today and king don't like people who are not punctual." He said while walking inside my room and sitting of my bed.

"I'm sorry. It will take only few minutes to me to get ready."

I started rummaging through my bag frantically to get something to wear. Suddenly, Alec started laughing loudly clutching his stomach. I looked at him with frown.

"I was messing with you. Your training will start in 3 hours."

I stood up from the sitting position and gave him my best death glare.

"Then why did you wake me up so early?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Because I thought it would be better if I gave you tour of the kingdom before the start of the training. You are staying here for the long time so you should know about at least some places." He told me standing up from the bed. "Now, go get ready. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

"But, Mr Calhioran told me that he would give me tour of the kingdom." I told him as he reached to my door.

"Oh about that. Dad is busy today with some work. So, he gave me that responsibility of touring you around the kingdom."

"Mr Calhioran is your dad?" I asked him surprised.

"Yes, he is. You can see the similarities between us. Same green hair and eyes." He said winking at me. "And also my name Alexeoran."

"Why didn't I notice that before. They are so similar." I muttered to myself.

"Don't worry about that. Now go get ready. We also have to grab breakfast before going outside." He told me leaving the room.