Chapter 17

I was shocked and shook with the amount of weapons were placed on that wall. They were arranged like some paintings in the exhibition. We all walked towards weapons.

"Wow!" Jacob's voice resonated in the entire hill.

"Wow, indeed." Aiden said. "It's really amazing, the way weapons are placed here."

"Yeah. We keep all the weapons safely here. We provide these weapons only to the trainee who we think are suitable to handle these." Alec informed us.

"Go ahead and choose any weapon of your choice." Elis said to Aiden.

Aiden nodded removing his gloves and walked towards the wall with weapons. He was watching every weapon carefully and with a deep concentration. I was just hoping that he would choose something which wouldn't be too difficult for me to handle. I had never handled a weapon like these before in my entire life.

"Are you scared, Kiara?" Jacob whispered in my ear, smirking slightly.

"Well, I'm not gonna to lie you. Yes, I am. You have seen me running a while ago and it proved disastrous. I don't know what I will do with any of these weapons. I am just hoping that I'll not kill anyone while practicing with those." I shuddered thinking about such kind of scenario.

"Yeah. It can be possible." Jacob nodded with all seriousness.

I slouched against the wall of the hill, seeing his response. He then nudged me with his shoulder.

"Oh, come on. I was just kidding. You will be fine." He said smiling down at me. "Its not like we will leave you with the weapons alone. We are here to train you and support you."

I gave him a tired smile. "You are a good friend Jacob."

"That's I know." He said winking at me.

"I found the perfect weapon for Kia." Aiden's voice brought my attention towards him.

Alec who was standing on the other side of me gave me a confused look. "Why is he calling you Kia? You don't like that nickname, right? That's what you told me yesterday."

Oh! yeah. That's what I told him yesterday since I was angry with Aiden, and he was the only one who call me that.

"Umm... He just calls me that to irritate me." I replied him nonchalantly and he nodded.

"Here." Aiden came towards us and pushed the bow and arrow towards me. "This is perfect for the first day training. Jacob, you can also grab some weapons to practice."

Jacob nodded and walked away to choose a weapon for himself.

"Do you know why all these arrow head are made up of different gemstones?" Elis asked Aiden.

"I guess, it's similar as with the people having different color eyes and hair posses different abilities. There are simple arrows and some magical arrows," Aiden told her.

"You are right." Elis nodded in agreement.

"I think we should now leave and go back to the training area." Alec said, interrupting Elis. "There we can show them what these all different arrow can do along with all the explaining."

Elis nodded. "Okay. Have you all chosen your weapons?"

We all nodded as Jacob came back with a sword in his hand.

"Put your gloves back. We will leave the way we enter the hill."

We all nodded and followed her as she walked in front of us.

"This is the most difficult part." Jacob muttered under his breath.

"What? Why do you said so? It's so easy." I looked at him with confusion.