Best Friend's Brother

Fluff

Since deciding to create a 'second' life for herself in LA, Azrael has made quite the friend group. Y/n was her best friend. He was one of her first human friends, accepting (although not understanding), of her situation.

The two hung out minimum once a week, Y/n showing Azrael the most popular places around LA. They created many memories, and many inside jokes, becoming closer and closer.

Y/n had been invited to one of the most popular clubs in LA by his best friend.

He was confused as to the meetup spot but went along with it anyway.

Pushing past the large doors, Y/n's eyes adjusted to the dimmed lights, walking in and closing the doors behind him. Walking to the main area, Y/n looked around the empty club.

"Hello..?" He called out, walking down the stairs, heading towards the bar.

From behind the bar, Y/n heard a low chuckle. "Sorry, Club's closed, buddy."

The male made his way up to the bar, a female figure sucking on a deep red lollipop, watching his every move.

"I was, uh, invited here, by my friend.." Y/n took a seat at the bar, looking over at the female standing across from him.

The female discarded the lollipop, leaning over the bar, speaking in a low seductive tone. "The name's maze. Why don't you and me... Have a little fun?~"

Y/n leaned away from Maze, putting his hands up in defence. "Uhm, Sorry, I don't really...swing that way."

Just as Maze was about to respond, a ding was heard and both heads turned towards an elevator near the front door.

"Oh! Y/n! You're here!" Azrael ran out of the elevator, running up to her friend and hugging him tightly. Y/n smiled, seeing a taller figure follow behind his best friend.

A deep English accent disturbed the friend's moment. "Azrael, you haven't introduced me to your special friend, who is this?"

The angel cleared her throat, backing away from the hug. "Lucifer, this is one of my best friends, Y/n, Y/n, this is my older brother, Lucifer".

Lucifer held out his hand, Y/n hesitated before shaking the other man's hand.

Y/n smiled up at the devil, gulping hard. "Why so nervous, Y/n?" He spoke while taking a seat beside him, Maze bringing him a clear glass, filled halfway with whiskey. Y/n shook his head, averting his gaze from the man he found oh so gorgeous. "I-its nothing! Just, excited to see my best friend, and meet her hot ass older brother." Y/n quickly caught himself.

"Crap I didn't mean to say that out loud, it kinda just came out and I don't really mean i-" Azrael rolled her eyes, giggling under her breath, punching her best friend in the arm lightly. "You idiot" she spoke, pulling on his arm soon after.

"We're all done here, now let's go see Ella, she promised us a visit to a cat cafe! They have real-life cats just wandering around!"

Y/n chuckled at his friend's behaviour, standing up.

Before being pulled off, a small napkin was passed to Y/n. He realized that Lucifer had handed it to him, sending the male one of his infamous winks.

Y/n was the pulled out the front doors by Azrael, hearing Lucifer call after them. "Have fun you two!".