One night stand

NSFW, Top!Reader

Mentions of Alcohol. 

Bright lights filled the large room, loud music playing all throughout the venue. Y/N's eyes gazed over the large crowd, searching for someone, anyone, to satisfy his needs. With a recent breakup, getting drunk and hooking up with someone was the first thing he thought of. 

The venue he was currently residing in was one of the more popular ones within Los Angeles. Y/N's brain was too fuzzy to remember the name, having downed quite a few drinks within a short time. His E/C eyes landed on a tall figure, though, Y/N could've been slightly taller. 

Y/N sauntered over to said figure, tapping his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Hey there, hot stuff. What's your name?" The figure turned around, flashing a small smile. "Ah, hello, there." A thick english accent coated his words, making something in Y/N light up. "What's..your name?" Y/N stumbled over his words, attempting to come off as slightly sober, even though he really wasn't. "My name is Lucifer, what's yours, my dear?" The drunk man swayed side to side as he smiled at the other. "Y/N..do you wanna go somewhere, more private?" 

Lucifer rolled his eyes as this was another drunkard attempting to bed him. Though, something was telling him this was different. The E/C eyed male wasn't too bad looking. That was an understatement to the fallen angel. The way his H/C hair framed his face, and the way his eyes were glossed over from the effects of the previous drinks. 

The brown haired man hummed to himself. Maybe he'll entertain him just this once. "I'd like that. I live just above the club, I'll show you.." Lucifer swiftly began leading Y/N to the elevator, the both of them entering, and shortly exiting once they were high above ground. Y/N sauntered over to the large windows, staring at the bright lights under them. A low chuckle escaped his lips. "What if if pinned you up against this window and railed you in front of the whole city?" 

Lucifer was taken aback. Usually, he was the dominant one in any sexual relationship. He never considered bottoming, and wasn't all the way sure he wanted to. "Are you sure you don't want me to do that to you?" Y/N turned around with a smirk, walking towards the other man. "Well, I see we're at an impasse. You've never bottomed, have you?" Lucifer cleared his throat. "Not exactly.." Y/N took the other's hand, leading him over to the couch.

Y/N sat himself down, before pulling the other onto his lap. Lucifer felt odd. He wasn't opposed to this, but it felt weird to not be in charge for once. He began to slowly move his hips, grinding down onto the other. Y/N let out soft grunts, his hands gripping onto Lucifer's hips, helping the male along. 

H/C locks hung over the back of the dark coloured couch as short grunts filled the air. "Fuck.. Just like that." The fallen angel felt the other's growing erection under himself as he moved his hips. Lucifer slowed his hips as he wanted some relief from his tight pants, almost silently begging the other. 

The drunkard laughed lowly as he brought his head up, staring into the mesmerizing eyes of the devil. "If you want me to help, you're gonna 'ave to beg, princess." The words felt alien to the brown-haired man. Though, it somehow turned him on even more being forced into a submissive position. 

Testing the waters, Lucifer let out soft grunts as he began undoing his own pants, attempting to gain some type of release. Y/N shook his head as a smirk played on his lips. The two males flipped, the slightly taller of the two pinning down the fallen angel. "Now, now. You're gonna listen to me and we're gonna go at my pace, understood, doll?" Y/N's words left Lucifer in a haze. Maybe he would like bottoming for once. 

Y/N connected their lips in a messy kiss, the taste of alcohol making its way into Lucifer's own mouth. 

It didn't take long for clothes to be torn off and scattered across the room. 

Lucifer found himself pinned up against the large windows that overlooked the City of Angels. Y/N was placing wet, sloppy kisses against his neck as he grinded his hardened cock against the other's ass. 

Y/N, without word, pushed a finger into the other's ass, attempting to open him up. "Gon'na finger fuck you 'till you're ready for my dick~" Lucifer let out a moan, to which Y/N starting pumping his digit in and out. A second finger was added, then a third. By the third, Lucifer was already begging, and forced into a submissive headspace. His words were almost incoherent as all that came out were begs and pleas.

The dominant male chuckled. "How cute. I haven't even put my cock in you, and you're already begging like a dirty whore. Maybe I'll be nice and play with my new toy for a bit."

Lucifer nodded. "Yes, please...Play with me, use me.. please just anything.." Y/N laughed. He pulled his fingers out, the other male's ass clenching around nothing. Without warning, Y/N pushed his member all the way in Lucifer's ass. The dominant male groaned out, while the submissive moaned loudly, their voices mixing as they filled the room. 

Moments later, Lucifer panted out. "Please..just be rough, I don't care about being slow.. I need you.." Y/N happily obliged, gripping onto the other's hips, roughly pounding into his ass. "Oh fuck, you're so tight. Such a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

The fallen angel nodded as drool seeped out the side of his mouth. "Yes...Yes! Your dirty whore, only yours.." "Good boy. That's what I like to hear."

After a short while of rough sex, Y/N found himself dozing off in a large bed, his arm wrapped around the other as he dozed quietly, soft snores escaping his mouth. Y/N smiled softly as he himself drifted off to sleep. 

The morning sun shone against Y/N's face, waking the male. He groaned in pain as he awoke, a sharp headache becoming prominent. Opening his eyes, he looked around the unfamiliar room. He found himself alone in a large bed. He smirked to himself, mentally high-fiving himself. Sitting up, he heard shuffling come from down the hall. 

A brown-eyed male appeared beside Y/N, a cup of coffee and some tylenol being handed to him. "Here, for the hangover." A sweet english accent laced his words. "Thanks.." Y/N hummed before taking the two, quickly taking the meds with a sip of coffee. No words were spoken between the two as Y/N finished his coffee. 

Lucifer watched the other male contently. "Were you interested in getting breakfast at all? I know a really nice place down the street.." 

Y/N looked confused. "Uh..no? I didn't come here for anything but a one night thing."

Lucifer seemed sad, but why? He usually wasn't after stuff like this. "Oh, right." 

Y/N got himself up, finding his clothes as he dressed himself, preparing to leave. "It wasn't half bad. Cya." With that, the H/C haired male disappeared into the elevator. 

Lucifer stood, watching the elevator doors close. "Cya..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! It's literally been so long, omg I'm so sorry. Some life updates! I graduated High School and am now going to College in September for ECE (Early Childhood Education)! Also! September 14th I got top surgery! My scars look awesome. 

Now, some news regarding this book. I'm not sure if I'll continue it or not, as I've fallen out of the Lucifer fandom. That, and I really don't have the drive to work on this anymore. So, for now it's gonna be labeled as complete. Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future, I'm not sure. 

But, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to read and even vote on this story. It means so much. <3 And, thank you to those who were here from the start and who continue to support me on the sideline, I appreciate you all! Thank you for getting this book to the amount of reads it has, I didn;t think it'd be this popular.

For the final time, 

Carter.