The New Officer

Fluff

Y/n sighed, staring at the doors of the Police department. He decided to move to LA from [Hometown], wanting something new and exciting.

He took a deep breath, pushing open the doors of the large building. He walked in, walking right up to the front desk, a young lady around Y/n's age, looking up from her computer. "Hi there!" She chirped up. "How may i help you?" The young man cleared his throat, smiling softly, trying to not look so nervous.

"This is my first day on the job and i was told i'm meeting with a.. Detective decker?". He shifted on his feet, a stack of papers in his arms. "Ah! You must be Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you, I'm Melissa, But you can call me Meli." He smiled softly, hearing someone walking up to his side.

Another female voice spoke, Y/n looked to the left, seeing a blonde woman beside him. "Hi there, i'm Chloe, Chloe Decker. And you must be Y/n, correct?" The male nodded in approval. "Yeah, that's me". She nodded. "Alright, well follow me to your desk, and i will get you your new uniform."

After Chloe walked off to search for the male's uniform, a different person showed up to greet Y/n. While buried in papers, Y/n heard a someone speak, a thick english accent very prominent. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Y/n poked his head around his papers, his eyes falling on a tall, dark figure, dressed in formal attire.

"Um, Hi?" The male questioned. He wasn't told that there was someone else he was supposed to be meeting. "Can i.. Help you?" He paused what he was doing, moving a few things so he could talk to the taller male.

"Actually, yes. I want to know who you are and why you're here, this is a police department, not some tree house club for children." Y/n scoffed. Who was this idiot? Sure, Y/n had a 'baby face' and he was young, but that didn't mean he was a child.

Before the new recruit could speak up, Chloe walked back, a new, neatly folded uniform in her arms. She placed the uniform on Y/n's desk, quickly pulling the Other male aside, excusing the two.

"Lucifer" she started. "Why are you pestering the new recruit?" A smirk played on his lips. "A newbie, huh?" She crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head. "Just, let him settle in before you weird him out with all your 'lord of the underworld' crap.." Before she knew it, Lucifer had run off right back to the newbie's desk.

"So i heard you're the new recruit, huh?" Y/n looked up, rolling his eyes. "Yes, i'm the newbie. Im Y/n L/n, what about you?" Lucifer straightened his posture, fixing up his suit. "Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar. And you, Are quite interesting."

The shorter male scoffed. "Oh yeah, How so?" Lucifer chuckled deeply. "You're quite snappy i see. I wonder if The big man upstairs heard you speaking like this. I wonder what he would d-" Y/n sighed. "I don't believe in God. Never have, never will." Lucifer was taken aback. An Atheist? Interesting.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." Y/n stood, grabbing the uniform placed on his desk. "I have a uniform to change into." He pushed passed Lucifer, making his way to the bathrooms.

Y/n stared at himself in the mirror, not quite happy with the way the uniform fit his body. Y/n wasn't to fond of his body in general. A quiet hum snapped him out of his thoughts as he turned his head, the same man from before standing there.

"I think you look quite fetching in your new uniform. It suits you."

Y/n sighed sadly. "I.. don't think so." He cleared his throat, fixing his posture. "Anyways. Why are you watching me in the bathroom, it's kinda creepy."

"Well" Lucifer started. "I wanted to ask you a question."

Y/n Chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. "And watching me change is gonna help how exactly?"

Lucifer hummed in response. He walked closer to the smaller male, making him stare into his eyes. "Tell me, newbie. What do you desire?" Y/n stared into Lucifer's eyes, somehow being pulled into some sort of spell.

"I.." he gulped. "I want to get you..in bed" Lucifer chuckled deeply, a smirk making its way to his lips. Y/n shook his head trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"That could be arranged, quite easily. But, you should get back to work, so.." Lucifer handed the small male a small piece of paper, his number written neatly on it. "Call me."

Y/n looked down at the paper, and before he could respond, the devil disappeared.

Y/n smiled to himself. 'Maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea after all.' He walked out of the bathroom, a smile on his lips.