Husbands

Requested by RosanaXoXo

Fluff

Chole awoke to the sound of her phone ringing, groaning softly as she reached

Over, answering the call. "Hello..?" she spoke groggily. Dan replied, sounding stressed. "Hey, Chole. I need you at the station, now. We need to go get Lucifer too, there's a pretty interesting case that we need to get on, right away." Chole let out a yawn, sighing. "Yeah, i'll get up, and we can head over to pick up Lucifer.." After saying goodbye, Dan hung up, Leaving Chole to get ready.

Once arriving to the Police department, Chole quickly made her way to the kitchen, making herself a coffee as Dan chuckled, walking in behind her, files in hand. "Good morning to you" Chloe glares at the man, her not being a morning person. He ignored the glare with a small smile, speaking up in the silence. "We have to go through some files before we head out. Do you wanna pick Lucifer up before or after we review these?" The woman took out the milk from the small fridge, putting some in her coffee, her humming softly. "I'd like it if we picked him up after. We don't need him starting some crap while we need to be working." Dan agreed as he began walking out to his desk, Chole following suite.

After hours of piecing everything together and reviewing the files, Chloe and Dan had finally been able to start packing up and were getting ready to head out, until a certain black haired woman appeared. "Chloe, wherever you guys are going, can i please join? There's nothing here for me to do, and I really wanna see you in action!" Chloe sighed softly as she exchanged glances with Dan, him nodding. "Yeah, sure. But we have to go see Lucifer first to discuss this Case." The woman nodded. "Of course! I'll stay quiet, and do as you say, Cap'n!" She sent a friendly wink towards the blonde, a chuckle being her response. "Thanks, Ella. Now, let's get going before it's too late" Ella and Dan followed Chloe out to the police car, making small talk.

Once arriving at the Infamous Lux, The trio made the way into the club, it being surprisingly quiet.. And empty. The three made their way down the stairs and over to the bar, Calling out for Maze, No reply. Chloe made her way to a few of the booths, coming up to the last once, noticing a dim light, her becoming interested. Walking up, she noticed a male, earbuds in as he watches something on his phone, oblivious to the Detective standing in front of him. "Um, Excuse me..?" Chole spoke up, in hopes that the male would hear her. Thankfully,he did hear her as he looked up, taking out his earbuds, jumping as he toyed with his phone. "Can i help you..?" Chloe noticed a gold band and a nice, plain diamond ring on the man's ring finger, her becoming more interested in who he was. Dan and Ella quickly joined Chloe's side, looking at the male. "Are you allowed to be here..?" Dan spoke up, his hands shoved in his Jean pockets. "Um, yeah, i am. Are you guys allowed to be here?" The unnamed male cocked his head to the side, arms crossing over his chest. The three all presented their Police ID, tucking it away soon after. "What's your name?" Chloe spoke, her hands resting on her Hips. "Y/n, Y/n Morningstar.. What are you guys doing here?"

The three exchanged confused glances. "We're here to see Lucifer, do you know where he is?" Dan spoke quietly. Before Y/n could speak up, a familiar elevator ding made the four heads turn. "Ah! Chloe, Ella, Detective Douche." a certain devil snickered at his own joke, making the said detective roll his eyes. Lucifer made his way down the stairs, Maze following silently as she made her way over the bar, a small box in hand. Approaching the four adults, Luci smiled softly. "I see you've met Y/n, My other half." A light blush covered the smaller male's cheeks as he waved shyly. Chloe shook her head, looking at the Devil, confusion plastered on her face. "Other half..?" her eyes wandered to the Fallen angel's hand, a golden band prominent on his finger. "Wait. This isn't the same kinda thing that happened with Candy, or whatever her name was, is this?." Lucifer rolled his eyes playfully as he moved to the booth, sliding in beside Y/n, pulling his husband into his arms, the other resting his head on Lucifer's shoulder.

"No, this is real. Y/n here went travelling for a few years around the world, and once he came back, we started seeing each other more often, three months turned to three years, and i decided to propose. He went off travelling, once again, he then finally decided to settle down with me here in L.A, and we finally tied the knot." Y/n nodded at the story, placing a small kiss on the taller man's cheek.

It took a minute for the three other adults to process, a few congratulations being tossed around before Ella spoke up. "It's great about the two of you, But Chloe and Dan have a case that they need you to help with" Lucifer nodded. "Well take a seat! I'll get maze to get us some drinks and we can discuss everything!" Chloe slid in the booth first, sitting across from Y/n, Dan and Ella following suite.

Soon enough, files were scattered across the table the the five adults were sipping on drinks, the two detectives, including ella were sipping on some water, Lucifer and Y/n sharing a glass of a dark orange alcohol.

Y/n let out a small yawn, curling up against the arm of his lover, nuzzling his head into the crook of the taller's neck. Lucifer ran his free hand through the hair of his small partner, smiling softly as he listened to Chloe and Dan explain the case. Ella watched the couple silently, smiling all the while, thinking they were the cutest couple.

"Luciii~" Y/n spoke up quietly. Chloe let the two have their moment as her and dan discussed a few things. Lucifer sighed softly, whenever his partner used that tone of voice, he knew the smaller male wanted something. "Yes, Love?" he spoke, kissing the smaller's forehead. "Im hungry" the taller male chuckled, planting a kiss on his lover's lips, ignoring the stares from his co-workers. "I'll get maze to cook something up, alright?" Y/n nodded. "Could you feed me too...?" The smaller male asked innocently as he batted his eyelashes. He knew exactly how to play his husband. "Fine" he sighed, smiling at the younger.

Chloe smiled softly at the couple, happy for them. Not wanting to ruin their moment, Chloe spoke up. "Hey, we're gonna head out. If we need you Lucifer, We'll call you, alright?" The devil nodded. "Sounds good". The three stood to leave, saying a quick goodbye to Maze as they headed out. "Ya'know" Maze started. "As soon as you guys leave, they're gonna totally fuck in the booth." She giggled to herself, enjoying the surprised looks she receive as the trio headed towards the doors.

Much like maze said, as soon as the doors closed behind the trio, the demon knew it was her cue to leave as she heard the two males making out. She left a small plate of food on the bar counter, although she knew that it would be ignored anyways. Y/n was hungry for something else.

I hope you guys liked this one shot. I haven't had much inspiration to write any new chapters so Suggestions would be awesome! Anywho, have a good day!

-Carter