26

Please don't kill me. I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I just didn't want to. ;)

~

Overrated Fanfiction Book Covers That Make Me Want To Slap You

                                                                        by moi

Have you heard the expression "Never judge a book by its cover"?

Of course.

So why do we?

Because it's to catch a reader's attention, twat. 

I will NOT look at your book if you don't have a nice cover.

Scratch that. If you at least have a picture and words, it's ok by me.

But having a picture of the actor/celebrity the fanfic is about!?!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

No, bitch. I don't like that. Add some words.

And PLEASE try to make a unique cover?

For example, look up 'Benedict Cumberbatch'. Half- no, wait- 100% of the covers are just of him. Why can't you have your MC at the cover???? Is she that ugly??? I know you describe her like that, but really????

And don't get me started at how sucky they are. If it does happen to have some words, the title, it will be only the (illegible) title and not even the author's name. 

????????

Are you taking no credit???? It's amazing! Maybe I can just... steal the book cover...

I fucking won't because they're so terrible.

Secondly, the 1D fans actually take time. *cheers for 1D fans FINALLY* (they never win anything, and there's nothing wrong with them, just cos they like a band.)

Okay, but, why do I see so many pictures of Lucy Hale? Did every other female celebrity die????

And what about those idiotic boxes with the MC, Celebrity, MC, Celebrity???? It's called Pixlr Editor, darlings. It can be useful, you see.

I'm much more of a Pixlr Editor type of girl, really.

Use that one!! It's so much easier and cooler!!

No more Photobucket.

And no more of the Wattpad Default Covers.