Character Survey Results/Fan Fiction Contest

So after many different votes, I have pulled in the results of the Sigma/Star 100th edition of the Character Survey to see who the biggest stars of Sigma/Star are by popular opinion. I love doing these so I can see either what actions I have done recently to affect opinions or which characters maintain appeal even after they're gone.

I took the votes in this manner: I gave 5 points to a first place vote, then scaled downwards from there by one point each place. Any 5th place vote or more (6th, 7th) also gave the character 1 point. I took the top 10 results and am posting them here as they other 10 characters who got voted on are all fairly small or only got a couple votes. Most of the ones at the bottom were all tied. There seems to be a really clear big three in Sigma/Star right now, and in the past the big three was always Nami/Sigma/Porter so we'll see where we are at!

10. Brigadier General Cross Marian (12 points)

9. General McCormack (12 points)

8. Sigma (12 points)

7. Nami (13 points)

6. Ochenkov (14 points)

5. Mr. Shotuku (14 points)

4. Grimsley (19 points)

3. Riya (42 points)

2. Chase (47 points)

1. Porter (54 points)

So the top 3 all had at least double the points of anyone else, and it seemed dead guys got a lot of love on this list as Chase, McCormack, and Scoly all picked up votes. Surprisingly, Syn picked up no votes, but characters like Emera did. Funny how he made his appearance after chapter 100.

Anyways, I've had some fun with the Ultra Hyper Hero Battle, and over the years of writing Sigma/Star I've had different people approach me with offers of either fan art or fan fiction, and I'm sure some of you have noticed that in the background of my profile there has been different bits of art going up from a user who submitted them.

I've decided to open up Sigma/Star to these offers (plus people suggested this in the What to Do with 100?)  and make it a big affair. We have over 100 chapters of Sigma/Star to pull from for lore and ideas, and there are a ton of talented writers and artists on this website who always want to do something Sigma/Star related. 

From here onwards, Sigma/Star is entirely open for fan fictions. This means that anyone can write anything they want about any of my characters or locations or whichever, so long as you mention somewhere that they belong to me and don't copy passages word for word (that's copyright violation!) you're totally fine! If you tag your story with the tag sigmastar then I can easily search for them, or anyone else can, and we can all check them out.

I don't know what the contest prize will be, I'm thinking a custom T-shirt of some sort, but I'll leave it open until the end of the year. So you can write a one-shot or your own spin-off or an extended storyline or you can ship some characters the way you wanted it to be, and even if it isn't finished by the end of the year, I'll still enter it into the contest. If you draw something instead, just message me so you can send it to me. Any work submitted has a shot at becoming my background on my profile and winning the contest too!