Sigma/Star Contest #25

Yes so Sigma/Star has reached 25 chapters total around the same time the original Volume 1 has reached 50,000 total reads and to celebrate all of this, I've decided to give back to the fans of Sigma/Star with an enormous contest!

It's a simple one really: make me some fan art! Doodle out your best stuff for Sigma/Star (or get an artistic friend to do it for you to win) and post it online to something like photobucket or deviantart, then post me a link here in the comments to enter. It's as simple as that! The winning picture will be used as the cover for Volume 3 so make sure you make this stuff look professional people!

Oh right, that's not the biggest part though. The winner will also receive a fully printed and bound copy of Sigma/Star Volume 1, signed by me, with a special foreword written just for that edition. I'll mail it to your house for you to keep forever and then possibly sell later on eBay if it ever has any value.

Now I realize some of you cannot draw but wish to win the contest and find it unfair I would pick an art contest. That's fine! You can also submit stuff that is humorous. Make me laugh and you could win as well, but your work probably won't end up being the cover and I'll choose the most professional looking one for that (but you still get the big prize!). You also have one other option, which is to write a fan fiction that really dazzles or impresses me, in which case you'll win the prize but you obviously won't be used for the cover.

I believe the winner will be announced a month or so from now, which would be the end of April or beginning of May depending on entries. So show me your best and fight it out for that grand prize and thank you again for all the support you've given Sigma/Star and I'll see you again in another 25 chapters at big number 50!

Nick Uskoski

Special note for Jake: As my loving, very supportive brother (seriously, you haven't read any of my work until this one!?!) you can't win this prize. If you want me to sign a book for you I'll make you one anytime. But you can still enter.