What Do We Do With 100?

So we've made it all the way to 100 chapters which means a ton of different things.

First of all, it means a big thank you to every fan who has kept the dream alive and had to endure my "summer vacations" I used to take and all my othe reasons for not writing, and who stuck it out so far. I'm looking at you MaxTor.

Also a big shout-out to those who leave comments. I seriously ave altered the plot or added to it based on comments from users. If you don't think your voice matters, you're wrong! I love hearing from everyone, good or bad, and work to fix the story, bring you more of what you love, or take it places you never expected. I added more romance because of suggestions, an entire country's Goliaths came from a suggestion, hell I even added bowling off of suggestions!

But also a big thank you to all the silent readers. I'm totally ok with no comments either, so long as I could bring you entertainment! All of you guys have not only helped me in keeping Sigma/Star alive for 100 chapters but also for have pushed it to the top of the rankings for years straight! 

I have no plans for Sigma/Star to end any time soon but hitting 100 is such a monumental achievement for all serial writers and so I had to do something about it. 

But what?

Seriously I have no idea what we should do to celebrate so I leave it in the hands of the fans. I'm thinking maybe a contest, maybe give away a custom t-shirt or something, or maybe some AMA on Reddit or who knows. Comment your ideas and we'll see where we get. 

Otherwise I'm going to run a character survey cause it has been a very long time since one of those happened and I'm curious as to who ranks where!

Thanks everyone!

Nick