Macaroon Mess

(To make up for a loss of time, I have tried to make up for it by making this chapter super long enjoy! 😉)

Today was a new day. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping at my window.

It was finally the day we were all going to meet Daisy, Soda's new girl.

I am sitting on my bed now and imaging what she looks and smells like.

I hope she is super sweet and doesn't break my big brother's heart like the last girl has.

I jumped up on my bed and placed my knees on the mattress.

Then, I grabbed the end of the bed and peeked underneath the bed to see my silly dog, Max, staring at me with his humongous eyes:

I giggled and rolled off of the bed onto the floor next to him.

My carpet was now stained with slobber from his mouth. Great

Once seeing me beside him, Max made a low growl. Ha-Ha I know he's excited.

Darry was soon at my door smiling at me and said, "Morning, Lollipop."

I gave him a small wave and turned my attention back towards Max as I gave him one last belly rub before standing up and getting ready.

I decided to wear my light gray shirt with some navy blue jeans.

I walked in the kitchen to see Sodapop stressing out about all of the food.

He shuts a cabinet full of supplies to make something good.

He then says, "Ughh! There is nothing here!"

I grabbed his arms and shoed him out of the kitchen because I was going to be the chef tonight.

Yep, Chef Lollipop Curtis...I like the sound of that.

I grabbed a few items and knew the perfect thing to bake for them.

I'm only six but I can handle things just fine without everyone messing them up. I got that from my mom.

I made sure I was alone and without any explanation began to take control.

Many, Many Hours Later

There was a knock at the door. It's really dark outside, so I knew it must be her.

Someone opened the door and it sounded like Sodapop's voice said, "Hey, Daisy."

I then heard her footsteps enter through the door and a soft voice speak saying, "Hello, Soda, thank you for inviting me over for dinner."

I got down off the counter and quietly went towards the hallway and looked down it.

I saw a girl. She had beautiful blonde hair and a warm smile.