Cavity

As soon as everyone left was the moment I wanted to die.

I don't have anything against Two-bit I really don't, but I thought he was supposed to be the adult.

I could honestly make it out alive if I just stayed home by myself.

"Well, Lollipop, it's just me and you today. What do you want to do?"

I pointed towards the calendar on the wall which got his attention.

He read under today's date, "Dentist Appointment at 1:00."

I hated to go to the dentist more than anything! I always cried and looked like a baby.

He then said, "Well, that's in an hour so I guess we can just watch Mickey for now."

He then sat his lazy butt back to where he was sitting before.

I was out of his sight for an hour, and I still haven't had breakfast.

Max soon came down the stairs begging for some food to.

Grabbing some from the counter was hard to do since his food was on the top shelf.

I then moved a chair by the cabinets, balanced on it, and jumped a little till I finally could reach the dog food.

It was very heavy but nothing that I couldn't handle.

I slowly poured his food in his dish and watched him eat it all up.

I looked at the doggy treats resting beside the food and grabbed the bag.

I looked in the bag and thought to myself:

Max sure does love these doggy treats.

Carefully, I looked at the shape of it trying not to drop it.

They look like a cookie.

I then lifted the cookie-shaped treat up to my nose and breathed in.

And they smell like a pork chop....I wonder what they taste like...

Then, my curiosity got the best of me as I nibbled a small piece on the end.

After a piece slid down my throat, I began to hack all of it back up.

Max stood there looking amused watching me basically hack up a treat made for dogs.

I then got to say, "Yuck! I should've known. You drink from the toilet!"

Bleh!

After all the pieces were piled in the trash, I sat down by the table in my chair, bored as ever.

I saw my long jacket hanging up by the back door. Hmm...maybe Two-bit wouldn't notice me.

I grabbed it slipping my tiny arms through the hole.

I haven't gone outside in awhile...maybe just for a little bit.

I picked up Max to bring outside with me since he could keep me company.

We finally got to the fence in the back as I sat on top of it holding onto Max tightly.

I kissed his head and said, "I don't know, Max, maybe they're right."

His ears poked up as his head turned towards me with his tail wagging against my leg.

"Maybe, by not talking I wasn't hurting myself but other people.

Mom and Dad leaving was hard on them already, and I just made it worse.

Or maybe I remind them too much of her. She was always happy."