Lollipop Sky Curtis

Hi, it's Soda.

I figured I should be doing Lollipop's introduction since she doesn't speak.

She has been that way ever since our parents died.

Even though her names Lollipop, I call her Lolly.

Lolly just turned five years old.

I bet it's hard being five years old without your parents being there.

Lollipop loved mom the most. She was her rock, the one she leaned back on.

Now, she did love dad too but not like she loved our mom.

They did everything together: shop, cook, clean, homework, and even dance together.

Lollipop loves to dance.

She has ever since our mom signed her up for a class.

Her teacher told her she was the best one out of the class.

She sure did make mom proud.

Our parents were on their way to one of Lolly's recitals when they got killed in a car crash.

Lolly was disappointed to not see her parents beside me and Pony on the front row smiling at her.

But she was more disappointed then ever when she heard our parents died that night.

Ever since then Lolly has refused to do anything the same except dance.

This is her story.

Thanks for Reading!
So, how do you guys feel about the introduction? I hope you guys loved it and are just as excited as I am about this book! It's gonna be awesome! Stay Tuned for More!

-Stay Gold