~Prom Night Lalu~

Lucy's P.O.V~

Tonight is the night finally!!! It's our last year in High School and I'm really excited to be going! My date for tonight is my boyfriend Laxus sadly he told me that he was gonna be a little late which is no big deal. "Oh shoot I better get ready Levy is gonna be here soon!" Levy offered me a rid to the school since she was gonna meet her boyfriend Gajeel there. I quickly run to my room and get ready. I picked the perfect outfit for the night!

 I picked the perfect outfit for the night!

I also have silver heels to match. I quickly get into my dress and sit down to apply my make up. After about 30 minutes I hear my door bell ring. "Oh that must be Levy!!!" I get up and walk to the door opening it. Hey Lu-chan ready to go? Levy smiles at me then looks down. Oh wow you look amazing Lu, Laxus is gonna love it!!! "Really I hope so I picked it out for him thinking he would enjoy it." I looked at Levy's dress.

"I'm loving your dress Levy I think Gajeel is gonna love it as well!!!" She giggles at me

"I'm loving your dress Levy I think Gajeel is gonna love it as well!!!" She giggles at me. Thanks Lu-chan now come on we need to get to the school Gajeel is waiting for me! I nod grab my bag and keys then walk out of the door in the process of locking it. We both get into her car as she drives to the school. So Lu-chan how is your relationship with Laxus? "It going well even though he doesn't look like it he's really just a big softy." Levy laughed with me.  After a few minutes we get to the school and we both get out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride Levy." Your welcome Lu now I better get going see you later!!! Levy takes off running you can tell she's trying not to trip in the heels shes wearing. I walk inside and look around the gym. I start walking towards the where the food and drinks are. Hey Lucy over here!!! I stop and see Erza and Jellal. "Oh hey Erza, Jellal what's up?" Oh nothing are you still waiting on Laxus? I quickly nod my head. "I was gonna go grab a drink while waiting." Here i'll join you I don't want you waiting alone. Erza says as she let's go of Jellal.

"Are you sure I don't want to split you both up." She shakes her head at me. Jellal can last without me for a little bit and I don't mind come on let's go. She grabs my hand and we both walk over to the drinks. "Thanks Erza you always seem to know when I don't want to be alone." She nod her head and hands me a drink. It's the least I can do since you got Jellal and I together. We laugh then talk for a little bit.

~Timeskip 7:30 pm~

Alright where the hell is he? I've been waiting for 30 minutes. Erza left me about 10 minutes ago to dance with Jellal. I sigh and take out my phone. I text Laxus thinking he would answer. I look up and see everyone dancing with their partners. I look back down and read the message. "On his way what the hell is taking him so long in the first place!!!" I go to a table and sit down. Hey Lu-chan!!! I look up and see Gajeel and Levy. "Hey Levy, Gajeel what's up?" Where is Laxus isn't he supposed to be here by now?  I nod my head. "Yeah he said that he's on his way but he's never been this late."

They sit down with me and talk with me. Sorry that's he's late Bunny girl you must be pretty bored huh? I nod my head and feel my phone vibrate. I take a look at it and see it's from Laxus. "Meet me outside why does he?" I sigh and get up. "Laxus is outside I better go meet him talk to you both later." They nod then say bye. I start walking outside and see Laxus buy the door in a tux. "Hey Laxus!!!" He looks at me and starts scanning my body. Hey sorry I'm late I was grabbing something. "It's fine you worried me I was starting to think that you weren't gonna show." He grabs my hands. I would never leave you alone here. He hands me a little box. 

"What's this?" Open it and find out. I open a box and see a Star necklace. "Oh wow this is so pretty!!!" (Picture up top) I take it out of the box and look at it. I'm glad it matches your beautiful dress. I blush and look at him. "Thanks will you help me put it on." He grabs the necklace while I turn around and lift my hair. I feel the coldness of the chain then feels his hands around my waist. You look beautiful tonight Lucy. He kisses my cheek. "You look handsome yourself Laxus." I turn around and he chuckles at me. Glad you think so I love you Lucy. "I love you too Laxus I'm glad you came." We kissed quickly. I'm glad I came as well. He kissed me again while holding me close.

~Alright Done!!! This is the last thing I'm posting on this book!!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story and I'm thankful for everyone that has read it. I'll see you in my next book everyone!!! BYE!!!

Fairygirl1999❤❤❤