Chapter 10~Back to the Celestial World

Loke's P.O.V~

I brought Lucy and Yukino into the Celestial World right in front of the castle.  The guards noticed it was Me and let us in quickly.  Loke do you know anything about this training? Lucy asked.  "I don't all I was told is that I should bring you here as soon as I was summoned."  They nod and we stop at the throne room. I quickly knocked on the door then slowly opened it.  We walked in and said our greetings.  Thank you for bringing them Leo you may leave.  I nodded then left them to talk about the training.

Lucy's P.O.V~

We entered the throne room and the king tells Loke to leave.  We watch him nod his head and walk out.  King why are we really here?  Yukino asked.  Well of course for training don't you read the letters? He chuckled.  We looked at him confused.  "But didn't we get all the training for the celestial magic from you?"  Yes it is true that you both can't go any farther on Celestial Magic for you both have mastered it perfectly. We were still confused or at least I was.  So then why are we here King?  He chuckled quickly then looked at us.

I've been talking to the dragons the ones you have found and they have agreed to train you both since you have found their keys.  We opened our eyes and look at each other.  So we're gonna be dragon slayers?  Yukino asked.  "But what will happen to our friends we don't want to lose the Celestial Spirits!!!"  Yukino agreed with my question.  The keys will be destroyed and replaced as tattoos on your back the good news with that is your keys will combine and they Spirits will have 2 master's or friends instead of 1. 

We looked at each other and nodded.  What about the dragon keys will they become tattoos as well?  The king looked at Yukino and smiled.  They will after you find all 10 they will and also along the way any silver or bronze keys will be changed into tattoo but only small ones.  We nodded understanding.  Now go to bed we will have someone come and wake you in a few hours for the training.  We nodded once again then left the throne room.

No one's P.O.V~

The girls were lead down the castle by Aries and Libra for their rooms.  Once they made it the spirits stopped and look at the girls.  "I'm sorry miss Lucy this is going to be your room."  Aries quickly opened the doors and showed Lucy around.

They stopped at a door and Aries quickly opened it showing her a bathroom

"Your closet is to the left have a good night Miss Lucy sorry."  They closed Lucy's doors as soon as they left.  Yukino your room is right across from Lucy's room.  Libra said as she opened the doors.  They all walked in a showed her around.

Yukino was amazed on how pretty the room was

Yukino was amazed on how pretty the room was.  Here is your bathroom the closest is gonna be on the left.  Libra said quickly as she opened the doors.

  Libra said quickly as she opened the doors

Yukino nodded quickly.  Have a good night Yukino.  Libra said as she and Aries left the room.  Yukino walked around the room before changing into pajama's.  She got into bed and slowly closed her eyes drifting off into the dreaming world.

The next day Lucy and Yukino we're both woken with knocking.  Aries entered Lucy's room while Libra entered Yukino's.  They helped the girls get ready for the day they needed it for the training they are going to get.

Yukino's P.O.V~

I quickly got ready with the help of Libra we had to make sure the shirt was opened back so that we could get the tattoos of the Celestial Spirits before we trained with the dragons.  After we we're done we got lead to the throne room to meet with the king once again.  We entered the throne room with Aries and Libra by our side but we also seen the rest of the celestial spirits as well.  Good you both are here that means we can start.  The king said quickly.  Now girls I must warn you this is going to hurt a lot but it will be over with quickly. We nodded.

Lucy and I took a deep breath and held hands.  Now we need you both to turn around and kneel.   We heard Loke/Leo say.  So we did what he asked.  We felt a huge wave of Celestial magic and I was kinda scared.  Lucy squeezed my hand quickly to reassure me.  I nodded and we both closed our eyes.  I felt pain on my back I quickly bit my lips so I wouldn't scream.  After about 30 or 40 minutes the pain died down and I collapsed.

Lucy and I we're having a difficulty breathing from all the pain.  I opened my eyes to see the Celestial Spirits looking at us worried.  "We're fine just...can't breath."  Aquarius will you get them some water please?  I seen Aquarius nod and walk towards us.  Here drink up your gonna need it.  I watch Lucy quickly drink the water and I followed shortly after.  After a little bit we sat up again.  Would you girls like a look at your backs?  I nodded with Lucy and we seen a full length mirror behind us.  "Oh wow that's amazing."  Above my shoulder blades we're the 13 Zodiac keys and underneath we're all the silver Lucy and I collected.  "This is amazing but what will our partner's say about our keys?"

I wouldn't worry about that now girls.  I looked at the king and he smiled quickly.  I'm gonna send you both to the dragon realm to learn from the dragons please be quick about it you only have 1 1/2 days to train before going back.  Lucy and I nodded quickly and we seen a portal open before us.  Lucy looked at me and she nodded.  We hooked hands and went through the portal.

~Well that took a while haha my bad anyway enjoy the 10th chapter of the story.  I don't own fairy tail or any of the pictures or music it belongs to the rightful owners!!!~

HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRY TAIL!!!

~Thanks again for reading and look out for the 11th chapter!!!~

BYE!!!!

Fairygirl1999