Chapter 14~Starlight City

Yukino's P.O.V~

Levy, Lucy and I were walking back from the Library.  As we we're walking towards the guild Lucy and I we're tackled. Lucy/Yuki!!! We heard from the pile. "Uh guys thanks for worrying about us but can you get off?"  Yeah all of you are heavy now GET OFF!!!  Lucy yelled. Everyone quickly got up then Lucy and I got back up again. Where did you 2 go!!! Sting-kun yelled.  "We took a quest that needed only Lucy and Levy so I just tagged along."  Girls come on we need to give this book to the master! Levy yelled quickly.  Come on let's go!!!

Lucy grabbed my hand and ran off with the others chasing us. We enter the guild trailing behind Levy as she runs up the stairs.  Lucy and I quickly follow and we all enter Master's office.  Girls is something wrong?  Master Makarov said worried.  "No sir we just game to give you the book from the last mission we took."  Levy placed the book on his desk.  This is the book that sends people back in time. Where did you girls find it?  We found in the Magnolia Library we were told to translate the book if we did we would get the book and this key.

Lucy took the key off her key ring and placed it front of the master.  His eyes widened quickly. Levy thank you for bringing me this book you may leave girls please stay here I need to talk to you quickly.  We nod and Levy leaves the room.  Girls how many more dragon keys do you need? "We technically need 6 but since we can't find the 5 we want so it would be 1." He nods his head. And I'm guessing you need to go alone one this last one? We nodded quickly then he stands and leaves his office.

Master's P.O.V~

I see the girls nod quickly I jumped off my desk and left my office.  I saw the girls follow quickly behind. I jumped on the railing without falling.  "BRATS LISTEN UP!!!"  Everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked at me.  "The mission I have sent Team Natsu and Team Sabertooth is almost complete girls."  The girls walk towards me.  They hand me a paper and I showed it to the guild.  "This is the last mission and sadly nobody can go besides the girls Lucy and Yukino."

WHAT WHY?!?! I looked at the teams.  "This is the only mission that requests the celestial wizards only."  The girls looked shocked but they knew it was true.  I turned and looked at the girls handed them the quest stamped.  "Girls I wish you luck and a safe journey please let me know when you both get there since it is a long journey."  They nodded quickly and run down the stairs bolting out the doors.  I jumped off the railing and went back to my office.  Good luck Girls good luck.

Lucy's P.O.V~

Yukino and I bolt out the doors of the guild towards my apartment.  We entered in got ready for tomorrow. Yukino took a shower while I started making dinner. Hey Lucy?  "Yeah something wrong?" Yukino sat down at the table.  Do you think we'll be able to do it? I nodded quickly and set a plate in front of Yukino. "I know we can do it this is the last key we must do it."  I see her nod and take her and my dish to the sink.  I stand up and take a shower.

After my shower I get ready for bed.  I get under my covers and hide in the warmth. I sigh and fall asleep. Y..Ucy...Lucy get up!!!  I jumped up and looked at Yukino she giggled.  Breakfast is ready hurry and get ready we have to get going soon.  I nodded quickly then jumped up to get ready. After I got done getting ready I went to the kitchen/dining room. Oh great your ready hurry and eat then we need to get going.  I started eating fast enough to finish quickly but not enough to choke. 

After I got done I placed my plate in the sink got my shoes on grabbed my bag and we both ran out of the apartment towards the train station.  We got to the train station in 10 minutes we went and bought our tickets for Starlight city.  We boarded the train quickly and it took off.  Starlight city is 2 days away what are we going to do for 2 days?  Yukino asked me but I just shrugged me shoulder and started playing with water.  She started to do the same but with nature.

Timeskip 2 days arriving at Starlight city

Yukino's P.O.V~

We get to Starlight city and hurry off the train.  "We finally made it if I was on that train any longer I would have gone mad"  Lucy just giggles at me then looks up. Woah this is amazing!!! I looked up with her and gasp as we see so many stars in the sky during the day.  Its a pretty sight huh? We both look down at the voice and see the mayor.  Welcome to Starlight City girls I'm the Mayor please follow me I'll explain on the way to my house.  We nodded and followed after the Mayor while listening to the explanation.

"So when it's night there is a message in the sky but you can't read it?"  And you want us to figure it out to try to find out what it says?  The mayor nods. Yes please I've tried many time but I just can't seem to understand what it says. We nod and leave I look down at my watch and see that it was only 4 o'clock. "We have about 4 hours before the message would appear what should we do?"   We need to find a place to stay and maybe we could do some sightseeing after? I nodded to Lucy's plan and we go find a place to stay.

We find a place to stay after 30 minutes of looking as soon as we set our stuff down and head out to look in the city.  After about 3 hours of looking around we head back to our inn and grab a notebook and pencil and head to the middle of town.  We sit down and look up to the sky to look at the stars. The mayors right there is a message but I can't read it can you? "I can't let's take it slow good thing I brought this."  Lucy looks at me and see a book.  Oh Yukino your smart I forgot they made a book to help you read the stars! 

I open the book and look at it. "Will you start telling me what letters you see maybe we can figure it out."  I see Lucy nod and she starts reading out the letters she sees.  About an 1 1/2 later we get half way through.  We better stop I'm getting tired. Lucy says as rubs her eyes. I nod my head and we head back to the Inn. While walking back to the inn I read out what we have so far. "The Key holds the answer you... But that's all it says I wonder what it really says."

The next night we head out again.  I hope we finish this message tonight cause it's driving me nuts.  Lucy says as we sit down. "Yeah no kidding I didn't get much sleep because I was wondering what it was gonna say."  We giggle then get to work.  2 hours later we finish figuring it out.  That's all what does it say Yukino?  I picked up our notebook. "The Key holds the answer you are looking for?"  What the heck does that even mean?  I shrugged my shoulders and closed the book. "Come on it's getting late let's report this to the Mayor tomorrow." Lucy nods quickly we grab our things and head back to the inn for a good night sleep.

~And done bam haha 6 days later my bad!!!  I should have more time to type though I have 3 days off from work so it should work!!!  Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter I'll start working on the next chapter tonight but it should post tomorrow.  Have the good night everyone and thanks for reading!!!~

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BESIDE THE STORY LINE EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!

Fairygirl1999❤❤❤