Chapter 16-A New Key?

Loke's P.O.V~

We appeared back in the Celestial World with Lucy and Yukino. Come on Brother we better bring them back to the castle so they can rest.  I nod and we both start walking to the castle.  I look down at Lucy and notice bags under her eyes. "Seems like she wasn't sleeping well on the mission." Yes and Yukino looks the same as well.  I look at Yukino and nod. We make it back to the castle and bring the girls to their rooms. I look at Lucy one last time then leave hoping she gets a good sleep.

~few hours later~

I go back to Lucy's room to wake her up so she can talk to the King. "Lucy hey it's time to wake up."  She just rolls over 5...More Minutes. I grab her shoulder and shake her a little. "Come on Lucy wake up you and Yukino still need to talk to the King."  I see her open her eyes and watched her sigh. Fine get out!  I smirked "Or I can help you change."  She glares at me. OUT NOW!!!  I quickly run out of her room.  I go to Yukino's Room next and start to wake her up as well. "Yukino time to get up you need to talk to the King."  She opens her eyes and rubs them. Alright be out soon. I nod and leave quickly.

Yukino's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and started rubbing both. "Alright be out soon."  I see him nod and leave quickly. I sighed and started stretching then got up. "Alright what should I wear today?"  I quickly walked over to my closet. "I know were gonna be training later so maybe this outfit will do?"  I grabbed the out fit went to the bath room to take a shower.  After a few minutes I walked out of the bathroom with this one

  After a few minutes I walked out of the bathroom with this one

It's both cute and comfy. I grab the dragon keys then leave my room. I stopped by Lucy's room and knocked. Come in!!!  I opened the door to her room.  "Good Morning Lucy are you ready?"  Yeah give me a sec.  She walked out of her bathroom.  "Wow Lucy you look so cute."

Really I wanted to try something new

Really I wanted to try something new. "I think it looks great but we better get going."  I watch her nod quickly she grabbed her keys and we both left.  As we were walking down to the throne room.  "So why did you want to try something new?"  Well I always wear the same things so I thought it would be a nice change everyone once in a while.  I nodded and we got to the throne room. Lucy pushed open the doors.

Ah girls perfect I'm glad your both here. We both bowed quickly. Girls I wanted to thanks for for finding the first 5 dragon keys you both did a great job. Thank you Mustache Man. I elbowed Lucy in the side and she just giggled.  Girls I made something for both of you to have. We look up at him with confused faces. This key must be kept a secret until all 10 dragon keys are found understand?  We both nod.

Lucy's P.O.V~

After we nodded something shined in front of us. I covered my eyes from brightness. As soon as the light dimmed down I opened them again.  Yukino and I see 2 keys in front of our faces.  These keys let you go from Earth land to the Celestial World or the Dragon Realm. Yukino and I grab the key and look at it.  But why would you give something like this to us?  Say you got into a fight with your friends this can be a way from home it's also a thank you for getting half the keys. "Thanks for giving it to us King but wasn't there something else you wanted?" 

We watch him nod his head. You both are going back to the dragon realm I want to know why we can't find 5 dragon keys plus your going to train with Starfire and Rewind.  Alright we will see what we can find out King. He smiles then nods again. "Let's test this new key shall we Yukino?"  I watch her nod we both grab the keys and smile. "OPEN GATE TO THE DRAGON REALM!" We watch a portal open. "So awesome thanks King."  Yes thank you. We both quickly run into the portal.

I ended up on a dark Island lighted by star. "Wow this place is so pretty but where am I?"  Your on my Island Lucy.  I looked around quickly and found a dragon.  "Starfire?"  Yes that is me are you here for the answer to the riddle?  I nodded my head. "That and I'm also here to train I'm guessing Yukino is on Rewinds Island?"  I saw Starfire move her head.  Correct now let's start with training I'll tell you both the answer when Yukino and You switch.  I nodded my head quickly then we started training.

Yukino's P.O.V~

I ended up on Rewinds Island. How do I know that well that's because there are clocks here going backwards. "This must be Rewind's island but where is Lucy?"  She is with Celestial Yukino-chan. I turn and see Rewind behind me. "Rewind how is that possible we both entered the portal at the same time." Don't worry about that now we must start training and as soon as you both switch Star will tell you the answer to that riddle ready?  I nodded my head quickly. "I really wanted to find out the answer to that riddle!"

Rewind just laughed at me. Let's get started then shall we?  I nodded once again and we quickly began training. I need that answer to the riddle and I will get it!!!

~And done I hope you all enjoy this chapter.  I had fun typing it now i just need to figure out an answer to that riddle of mine haha.  I'm not good with them. Anyway i'm going off topic enjoy the chapter and have a great night!!!~

I DON'T OWN THE MUSIC, ART OR FAIRY TAIL!!!

EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!

HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRY TAIL!!!

Fairygirl1999❤❤❤