Chapter 1~The Letter

It was a Normal day at the Fairy Tail Guild.  Natsu and Gray fighting while in the process of destroying Erza's cake and having their head bashed together.  Levy and Gajeel sitting at a different table while Jet and Droy try to get her attention.  Mira at the bar serving everyone in the guild food or drinks.  Laxus and his team sitting at the second floor looking down at everyone. Meanwhile we have a certain blonde sitting at the bar drinking a strawberry smoothie her name is Lucy she is our Celestial Wizard.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I was sitting at the bar watching everyone fighting or sitting around chatting while drinking my favorite shake.  Hey Lucy! Said Mira as she walked over to me.  Hello Mira how are you doing today?  Oh I'm great I just finished serving everyone their drinks.  I giggle at her comment. How are your ships working out?  Oh their going great I know most of them will get together pretty soon I have a feeling!!! I was about to say something when a letter appeared before my face.

I grabbed the letter it was in a golden envelope with pretty writing saying my name on it.  Lu-chan what is that?  Said Levy as she walked over to me with a book in hand.  I don't really know but it has my name on it and it just appeared. Well open it! Levy said Excitedly.  So I opened the letter and started reading to Mira and Levy.

~Letter~

Dear Old Friend, 

I need you and Yukino in the Celestial World as soon as possible. I have a request for you both but of course you have a choice in on taking it or not. I have also sent Yukino a letter saying the same thing please meet up with her and summon Leo when your ready to come.

Thank you, 

CK

~Levy's P.O.V~

Lu-chan read the letter to Mira and I.  I wonder what in the world he would need? Lu-chan said.  I don't know but it might be really important so maybe you should go right away. Mira says. Yeah I know being a celestial wizard I can't deny on going.  Great so you should get going to Crocus right away so you and Yukino can get there ASAP!!! I said.  Yeah I'll tell Team Natsu about it when they ask alright? Mira questioned. Alright thanks Mira I better get going right away I need to meet with Yukino thanks Mira bye Levy-chan! Mira and I wave goodbye to Lu-chan while she leaves the building.  I wonder what the Celestial King needs from Lucy? I asked Mira. I don't know but maybe after she comes back she will tell us about it. Mira says as she starts cleaning a glass.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I left the guild and started walking back to my apartment thinking about the Celestial Kings letter. (I really wonder why he needed Yukino and I oh well whatever he needs it better be important) I said in my head while entering my apartment.

~Meanwhile at Sabertooth~

~Yukino P.O.V~

I was talking to Sting-kun and Rouge-kun when a letter addressed to me showed up. I grabbed the letter and saw it was golden with pretty writing on it. Hey what's that Yukino? asked Sting-kun. I don't really know. I said as I opened the letter -It was the same letter Lucy got so just read that again but with Yukino and Lucy switched-  I finished reading the letter to Rouge-san and Sting-kun but I questioned on what request he was talking about. I start getting up and walked to Master Jiemma's office to tell him. I knocked on his office door and heard him say come in.

~Jiemma's P.O.V~

I've been working on some paperwork when I heard a knock on my office door.  "Come in." I looked up and saw that is was Yukino our Celestial Wizard walking in. "What is it Yukino?"  Master I've gotten a letter from the Celestial King saying he has a request for me and Lucy from Fairy Tail being a Celestial Wizard I have to go and find out what he needs is it alright? "Yes that's fine Yukino now go I still have paper work to finish."  I watched Yukino leave my office and sighed and got back to work. -So I know he's mean but I wanted him nice-

~Yukino's P.O.V~

I left master's office with permission to leave for the Celestial King.  I saw Sting-kun run up to me with Rouge in tow. So what did he say Yuki? Asked Sting-kun.  "I have permission to go but your not going with me. I told them. Awe why!!! Complained Sting.  "Because your not allowed to now I must getting going right away I can't keep him waiting!"  I started to run away from the boys to exit the guild.  Good Luck Yuki!!! Sting and Rouge said while I ran away towards my apartment.

~No one's P.O.V~

Lucy and Yukino got what they needed and headed towards their train stations.  Little did they know they had a few people following them.  Lucy had gotten to her train station, bought her ticket, and got on the train heading towards Crocus.  Lucy sat down on the train and started to close her eyes. Excuse me is this seat taken? Someone asked. "Oh no go right ahead"...Lucy looked at the person "Yukino?" Lucy oh I didn't recognize you with your head down. Yukino says.  They start laughing. "Oh how funny I didn't think you would be on this train so I'm guessing that you got the letter as well?"  Ah, Yes I did I wonder what he needs us for? Yukino says as she sits down.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I watched Yukino sit down in front of me.  "I was thinking that it might be about the Celestial Keys being that we have all 12 and the secret 13th."   Hmm, you might be right Lucy but I guess we will have to wait and see. Yukino says as she lays down.  I lay down as well and we both talk about how we've been doing and what's been going on until we fall asleep. I woke up just as the train starts to slow down.  Thank you for riding the train please come ride with us again. I hear the speaker shut off after that.

I wake up Yukino and we both get off the train and start walking away towards the end of town.  I think this is far enough Lucy-san go ahead.  Yukino says as she stops walking.  "Alright I guess so."  I stop walking and grab my keys looking for Loke's key.  I shortly find Loke's key. "Open gate of the Lion, Leo!!!" Loke's shortly appears after I put his key away.  Hello princess. Loke says as he bends down to kiss my hand. "Enough of your flirting Loke we need to get to the Celestial King." I say as I take my hand away.  Ah yes I heard about that but first summon Virgo for we need clothing for you both in order to enter the Celestial World. Loke says.  I grab Virgo's Key. "Open the gate of the Maiden, Virgo!!!"  Virgo appears as I put her key away.

~Yukino's P.O.V.~

Lucy-san summon Virgo but I see some clothes in her hands.  Here you go Hime and Yukino-chan please go change in those trees I'll watch over Big Brother here. Virgo hands Lucy-san and I some clothes and we both walk away towards the trees to change. -The clothes will be the picture up top-  We both finish changing and walk back to Virgo and Leo...Lucy grabs my clothes and hands them to Virgo for safe keeping then she disappears.  "So what do we do now?" I question.  Well now we can go to the Celestial World then I'll lead you straight to the castle now hang on tight. Leo says as he grabs our hand shortly we disappear with Leo.

-Alright that was the first chapter.  I hope it wasn't to bad and I also hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know if you want romance in the story also let me know if you want a view from Fairy Tail P.O.V.  This is my first time writing something like this.  Once again I hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading.-