Chapter 9~Request for training?

~No one's P.O.V.~

After getting the key to the lighting dragon they all decide to head back to Fairy Tail for a break.  After about a month of being gone they all enter the guild again.  "WE'RE BACK!!!"  They whole guild goes and looks at who said that.  TEAM NATSU HAS RETURNED!!!!  The whole guild said running over to them to give everyone hugs even the Sabertooth team.  Master Markov come out of his office to see what's going on.

~Makarov's P.O.V.~

I was working on my paperwork glad that I don't have so much from Team Natsu's mission. I heard a loud noises from outside my door.  I walk out to see what the heck was going on.  I jumped on the railing surprised to see Team Natsu right there.  I snapped back into my senses and cleared my throat loud enough for everyone to look at me.  "Team Natsu and Team Sabertooth welcome back how was the missions?"  Lucy and Yukino quickly run up to me grabbing me and dragging me into my office.

"Girls what is wrong with you?"  I stated very angry.  They quickly took out three keys and put them on my desk.  "What in the world are these?"  They looked at me.  Do you mind putting a sound barrier on we can't have anyone knowing.  Lucy said quickly while Yukino took out her phone and hooked it up to the lacrima TV.  I nodded and put up a sound barrier while Jiemma appear on the screen. He nodded at me and of course I nodded back.  Alright on our quest we got 3 dragon key out the 10 that are there.  That was quick.   I nodded surprised.

We have the Nature Key her name is Flora, Then we have the Water Key and her name is Aqua, and last but not least we have Electra the Lighting Key.  We both looked surprised.  "Mind explaining how you girls got the keys?"  They nodded and started explaining.  After about 45 minutes to an hour and explaining a letter showed up.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

Yukino and I were talking to the master's about the dragon keys when a letter showed up.  I looked at Yukino knowing that the golden letter appearing out of nowhere would be the Celestial King.  I grabbed the letter and noticed that it was for Yukino and I plus the masters.  We opened it and I started reading.

Dear Lucy, Yukino and the Masters,

I took notice that you have found 3 of the dragon keys out of the 10 that are missing.  I've also noticed that you can't find the 5 you are both looking for so I did you both a favor.  I looked at the to be missions from the future with the help of the spirits.  But we didn't see any for the 5 keys are you both really want.

But for now I don't want you both to worry about that for now.  I need Lucy and Yukino in the Celestial World for a little bit maybe like 2 days which is 6 months.  With permission if granted I would like the give the girls a little training.  Please summon Leo if it is alright your friends can know about this adventure to the Celestial World but don't tell them about the training.

After the training your adventure with your friends continue for the last 2 keys.  Girls you with both be supplied with bedrooms, bathrooms and a library plus training room if you wish for anything please let Leo know.  I hope to see you in the Celestial World tomorrow Girls and thank you for your time.

Thanks again

CK.

After I finished reading the letter we looked at our respective masters.  They both sighed and nodded we shortly left the room after.  After leaving the room our friends run up to us both.  What happened in there you've been in there for an hour? Asked Erza.  We we're talking about the keys we found but the master's don't know anything about them but also while we we're in there we got a letter.  Yukino says while sitting down.  "We're gonna go to the celestial world tomorrow and talk to the king to see if he knows anything so our quest is gonna be on pause for a little maybe like 6 months."  They all turned to me shocked.

"What?"  Why for 6 months!!!!! They all yelled.  2 days in the Celestial World is 6 months here we don't really know how long we're gonna be in the Celestial World for.  Yukino states quietly.  They all nod and leave us alone.  I grabbed Loke's Key and started talking to him.  Are you both coming tomorrow?  "Yes we will be coming please come and get us at 12 we will be ready."  Alright have a good night Lucy I'll warn the king.  I nodded then let go.  Lucy-san we better get going we have to have a good night's sleep if we want to stay awake for 6 months long. I nodded we both leave the guild saying goodbye to everyone then left. 

~Yukino's P.O.V.~

In the morning Lucy and I wake up around 9am.  We decided to eat breakfast at the Fairy Tail Guild.  After about a 5 maybe 10 minute walk we walked in the see everyone passed out of the floor even Sting and Rouge with Lector and Frosh.  I looked at Lucy in shock.  "Is this normal here?"  Yeah one way or another they will party till they drop.  Good morning Yukino and Lucy would you like anything?  Mira said.  Lucy asked for her usual then looked at me.  "Can i just have what Lucy has please."  Mira nodded then left.

After eating everyone was awake chatting in a really busy guild hall.  I looked at the time and it says 11:40.  I went over to Sting and Rouge and hugged them the quickly hugged back.  "Ill see you in 6 months alright?"  They nodded again then I looked at Lucy.  She was doing the same thing.  As soon as the clock hit 12 Loke or Leo showed up.  You both ready to go a meet the King again?  We both nodded he then snapped his fingers and we changed clothes.  Alright let's go you 2.  We grabbed on him then disappeared.

-Alright Chapter 9 done.  Hope you enjoy this chapter.-

P.S.  I'm not a big Graylu fan but I love this picture its so funny!!!

❤ Fairygirl1999