Chapter 27~The Wind Dragon Grandeeny

Wendy's P.O.V~

After Natsu-san and Gajeel-san fight everyone brought them inside and to the medical room. Mira-san and I stayed behind after everyone left and she watched me heal them. Wendy what would you do if Lucy or Yukino had your mother? I stopped for a minute but got back to work. "Even if they didn't have my mother I know she would be watching me from where ever she may be." I smiled to myself. "And if they did I would be very excited to see her again." I turned to look at Mira-san and she smiles back at me.

After a few minutes I finish healing them and Mira-san helps be bandage them up. They wake up shortly after. Thanks Wendy and Mira. "Your Welcome Natsu-san." Gajeel-san just nodded then we all left the medical room. After our break we all headed outside to finish watching Lucy-chan and Yukino-chan. I see Igneel-san and Metalicana-san sitting with the other dragons. I look back at the girls. I watch Lucy-chan grab another key. She then looked at me and smiled.

OPEN GATE OF THE SKY DRAGON GRANDEENY!!! A massive amount of wind started blowing around but a women showed up landing on the ground gracefully. "MOM!!!" I ran towards her and tackled her into a hug. She giggled at me then smiled with tears in her eyes. Wendy oh my lovely Wendy you look so beautiful. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly. I started crying with tears of joy. "I missed you so much mom." I know I'm sorry that I left you at such a young age.

I got up and helped her up then ran to hug Lucy-chan. "Lucy-chan thank you so much!!!" I feel her pat my head. Your welcome Wendy now go spend time with your mother.  I smiled and ran back to mom. We sat away from most of the guild and started talking. I told her everything from when she left to before Lucy-chan quest. We both laughed and had fun. I glad that I got to see her again.

Lucy's P.O.V~

After Wendy left to go back to her mother. "Wow she looks so happy now." What do you mean now? I turned to look at Yukino..."She may have always looked happy but she wasn't truly happy but now that she sees her mother she looks like she is gonna explode of happiness!!!" Yukino laughs at this. "Alright I'm gonna go make sure Natsu is alright you got the rest of this Yuki?" She nods her head and I head over to Natsu. 

LUCE!!!! He comes tackling me into a hug. "Ugh get off me Natsu." He doesn't do anything so I just sigh and start petting his head. He rubs his head more and hugs me tighter. "Natsu loosen your grip I like breathing." I feel his hands loosen but they don't leave my waist. I sigh and look upside down at the dragons. "Get him off me Igneel now!!!" Igneel does nothing but sigh. Then get up and pulls Natsu off me. "Thank you." Your Welcome Lucy now come on my boy we have stuff to talk about. He pulls Natsu away and I giggle.

Romeo's P.O.V~

I was talking with my father when I felt a tug on my arm. I look over and see that is was Wendy. "Oh hey Wendy something wrong?" Come on I want you meet my dragon mother please... I walked with Wendy leading me to a women. Romeo this is my mother Grandeeny. "Hello it's nice to meet you Wendy has told me stories about you. Oh I hope they were good stories. OF COURSE THEY ARE GOOD STORIES!!! We both look at Wendy and laugh. Oh come on please don't laugh stop messing with me!!!

 I look over at Wendy who looks sad. "Awe Wendy I'm sorry it was just joke." She turns away from me. "Wendy?" "Wendy are you alright I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad." She doesn't even look at me. "Wendy come on I said sorry." After a while she looks at me. Sorry doesn't fix a mistake Romeo!!! "I know but please just this once?" She sighs then nods her head. Alright just this once. I smile at her then we both hug.

It seems like you've forgotten that I was here... We both freeze and look over at Wendy's Mom. Wendy and I start turning redder than Erza-sans Hair. Sorry Mom. "Yeah I'm sorry." Oh don't worry it's fine but Romeo may I talk to you alone for a minute. "Yeah sure we'll be right back alright Wendy. Wendy just nods and goes to talk to Lucy-nee. "So what is it that you need to talk about?" Look I can tell that you have feelings for my daughter. At that sentence I feel my face heat up. When you both get older you have my permission to date but for now please just protect my daughter when I'm not here alright? I nod quickly then we both head back towards Wendy and Lucy-nee.

Hello Mom and Romeo what did you both talk about? I just blushed a bit and Wendy's mother giggled. Don't worry about it dear now I should go with the other dragons it seems Yukino is ready yes? I watch Lucy-nee nod then they leave together. Come on Romeo-kun we have to watch the rest!!! I nod then bend down. "Get on my back Wendy!!!" I see her blush lightly then get on. I stand back up then take off running with Wendy on my back.

~And Done woo hoo!!!  Hahaha this would have been out earlier but I feel asleep typing...MY BAD!!! Anyway thanks for reading and thanks for the comments it makes me happy that you all like/love my story btw you don't need to vote If you want to by all means go right ahead!!! I love you all very much and thanks again for reading!!!

OH BEFORE I FORGET...This story has about 2 chapters before it completed!!! We have to meet the Light and Shadow dragon then we have the ending!!! So in favor of the book ending we're gonna have another one shot put in!!! I don't have a clue on the one-shot to write so I'll leave up to you readers!!! Let me know please if you have an idea I try my best to make it come true!!! Love you all and have a good night!!!

Fairygirl1999❤❤❤