Chapter 23~ Key of the Light

Sting's P.O.V~

After Lucy and Yukino left with the missing key that they lost. Rouge went back to talking to me about our plans. After we were done talking Rouge left with Frosh and Lector cause he was tired. I went to fight Natsu along with Gray. But that didn't last long at Erza's cake was smashed she beat up Natsu and Gray along with me. I went to the bar to get a drink and I saw Lucy and Yukino coming from upstairs. "Hey Lucy and Yuki where you guys going?"

We're going home to pack Master gave us another mission for Celestial Mages we'll be gone for a month! Yuki said then they left. I sighed finished the drink Mira gave me, payed for it, then left for the night.

I woke up in the hotel with Rouge not in his bed. I looked at the clock which said it was 12:30 in the afternoon. I got up, took a shower, made some toast then left quickly for Fairy tail. We still have about 5 months before we can go back to Sabertooth unless we were called for a mission. I entered the guild and dodge the table coming my way (Like a pro if I may add). Sat at the table Rouge was at he didn't notice me since he was reading a mission.

Timeskip half a month later.

Rouge and I along with the exceeds walked back into Fairy Tail we've been gone for about a half a month on a mission. But during that mission something fell on my head and it was a key.  I didn't really pay any mind to it since we we're still on the mission. "Rouge I'm gonna go give that key to the Master since the girls are not here." All he does is nod then sits down. I go upstairs towards the master's office and knocked on the door.

I heard something being throw then a small come in. I walked into the room and saw the master doing paperwork. Hello Sting is something wrong? "Nothing is wrong but I wanted to give you this for safe keeping it seems that this fell on my head during the last mission." I handed the key to the master and his eyes lit up for some reason. Thank you Sting i'll give it to the girls as soon as they return from their mission. I nodded then left the room.

Master's P.O.V~

After Sting left the room I put the key my the special drawer for safe keeping. I knew the key was the last key that the girls needed for the quest to be complete. I got up and walked out of the office heading towards the bar. "Mira I need you in my office right away." She nodded then finished serving the last of the members. I grabbed a beer for myself then we walking back to my office. What is it Master is something wrong? I heard worry in her voice. We entered my office she closed the door then sat down.

I took out the key that Sting gave me and set it in front of her. Is that what I think it is?  I nodded my head quickly then put it back. "That is the last key the girls need Sting gave it to me when he returned from his mission." She nodded. So what should we do the girls don't come back until the end of the month. I nodded my head. "While they are training with the last dragon next month we need to make a fake request paper for a month long mission." She nodded her head.

After we talked for a little bit longer she went back to work. I started working on paper work from the magic council.

Time skip to the end of the month.

Lucy's P.O.V~

Yukino and I finished training with Skidrum aka Rouge's father. We were about to enter the portal when we heard Wessoligca call for us. Yukino and I flew toward his Island and we noticed its not super gloomy as it was before. Ah girls good you made it. Of course you called for us was there something you needed? Yukino asked quickly. Yes I wanted to tell you that as soon as you get my key from my son you need to come back quickly for training. I looked at Yukino and she looked at me. "Alright we will be here as soon as we get your Key from Sting" He nods then goes back into his cave for sleep i'm guessing.

We opened the portal back to Fairy Tail. Master looked at us with a porno magazine that he doesn't care to hide anymore since we know about it. We turned to look at him. We're back Master Makarov. I heard Yukino say nicely. Hello girls how was training?  I was about to say something but Yukino cut it quickly. It was a blast I didn't know it was gonna be so much fun learning shadow magic!!! I heard the master chucked but then he looked at me quickly.

While you both were gone Sting handed me something saying it fell on his head. We looked at him confused but all he did was open his desk drawer and he handed us a key. We widened our eyes quickly and I grabbed the key. "When did you get this?" He looked back at his paper work again. About half way during the month. Is Sting and Rouge still here?  I heard Yukino question but Master just shook his head. No sorry they went on a mission that Master Jeimma sent them but they should be back next week.  I watched Yukino look down but she nodded. I looked back at the key happily then started to cheer Yukino up. As soon as she smiled I smiled since we both knew that we we're done.

~And done!!! Enjoy this part I tired to remember what I typed last chapter for the ending but if I messed up I'm sorry. I'm gonna work on a Lalu Christmas Story for one of my readers next so I hope you'll be excited for it!!! I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO HAVE IT OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!! Anyway thanks for reading and have a great night everyone!!!~

FairyGirl1999❤❤❤