Chapter 19~The Fire Key

~Skipping a few months~

Lucy's P.O.V~

Yukino and I were sitting at the bar watching the guild fight. So we're just supposed to sit around and wait for the keys to be ready? Yukino asked while looking at the dragon slayers. "Yeah there isn't much we can do only Natsu's looks pretty close to finished but the others have a long way to go." We sighed quietly. What's got you girls so down did your milkshakes not help? I turned to face the voice. "No we just have been in a pickle about something and yet it's not quiet going as we planned." Oh may I know about this plan maybe I could help?

I looked at Yukino but she wasn't paying attention. "I don't know Mira it's kinda big we can't have people yelling about it." Don't worry Lucy i have a feeling this is nothing about my OTP's so you should be safe. "Alright fine you win come we need to go to master." I grab Yukino and start pulling her. Hey wait what's going on? "We need to talk to Master and Mira is coming along now go." I quickly pushed Yukino up the stairs.

Mira's P.O.V~

I watched Lucy push Yukino up the stairs but I can't help but wonder why Master is needed. Mira are you coming or not? I snapped out of my thoughts quickly and nod. I watched Yukino knock on the master's door and we heard a soft come in. Lucy then opens the door and we all walk in. Oh Lucy, Yukino and Mira please come in. Is there a problem? "No of course not Master but I noticed the girls having a problem with something but it quickly lead to coming here." Ah so the girls decided to tell you huh? Mira what we are about to tell you must stay a secret until the time comes can you promise that? I looked at Yukino then nod my head quickly.

I turned towards Lucy and see her grabbing keys but they weren't her normal keys. I see Yukino doing the same. Mira we're on a quest for the Dragon Keys. "Dragon keys like Natsu's dragon?" Yup we've found 5 of 10 keys but waiting for the other 5 has been quiet boring. "So that's why you've been watching the dragon slayers?" I watched them nod then Master speaks up. This quest has been going on for about 1 year and 8 months. I was shocked for a year this has been going on and I didn't notice. 

Now that you know please keep it a secret now we're gonna show you something crazy. "Crazy?" Yup now choose 1 or 2? I think for a second but I don't have clue. "Uh let's do 2." Oh good choice. I watched Lucy grab another key but it was way different from what I have seen. "Uh what is that key for?" This is key is like a teleport key Master will cover us. Now I was really confused I looked out the corner of my eye and see Yukino holding the same key. OPEN GATE TO THE DRAGON REALM!!! "The dragon realm?"

Yukino's P.O.V~

We watch a portal open up quickly. "Come on Mira we're gonna introduce you to the dragon's!!!" I quickly grab Mira's hand and pull her though the portal. Amazing where are we? It looks like we're on Starfire's Island come on let's go find her. We start walking around the Island looking for Starfire.

Timeskip cause we really don't need to meet the dragons again still Yukino's P.O.V

We enter back through the portal into Master Markov's office. Ah girl's welcome back how was it Mira? That was amazing the girls grew wings and we flew around met all the dragons oh I really want to go back. "All in good time Mira now come on I really want a milkshake and so does Lucy." We all laugh Lucy and I leave the office with Mira after saying bye. Mira grab our hands really quick we'll show you why we look at their heads. Mira grabs our hands and we transfer some power into her. Oh I get it now there are keys alrighty then I'll help you keep an eye on them. 

"Thanks Mira your the best." She giggles then we all head down the stairs. Milkshakes please Mira!!! Lucy says quickly as we sit down. You got it i'll be right back. I nod as she leaves quickly. "Feels nice to have someone else know besides your Master." Yeah I know it feels like a weight on my chest has just disappeared now that someone else knows about it. We starts watching the dragon slayers again. Here you go girls a strawberry shake and mango shake enjoy!!! "Thanks Mira!!!"

She quickly nods and get's back to work. I wonder how much longer it will take?  I take a drink of my shake while nodding. "Who knows it could take a long time." Yeah your right but hopefully sooner. I quickly agree with Lucy while watching the slayers.

Timeskip to the next day

Lucy and I walk to the guild and sit at the bar. Hey Luce and Yukino!!! We turn to the voice but it's only Natsu-san. Is something wrong Natsu? I gasp and elbow Lucy in the side. She noticed it as well then we both looked at Natsu. Well I was walking back to my place yesterday and this fell on my head do you guys know what it is? He holds out a key to us and Lucy quickly grabs it. You said it fell on your head? yeah do you know what it is?

Natsu's P.O.V~

I entered the guild with Happy but he quickly took off towards Carla. Hey Pyro what's that? Ice princess asked while walking towards me. "I don't know it fell on my head while I was walking around you haven't seen Luce or Yukino have you?" They we're at the bar a few seconds ago. "Thanks stripper!!!" I walk towards they bar and see Luce and Yukino talking. "Hey Luce and Yukino!!!" They turn towards me quickly. Is something wrong Natsu?  I see Yukino gasp but I pay no attention to it.

"Well I was walking back to my place yesterday and this fell on my head do you guys know what it is?"  I hold out the red key to them but Luce quickly grabs it and looks at it. You said it fell on your head? I nod. "yeah do you know what it is?" Yeah we do here Lucy let me see it.  Luce gives it to Yukino. "So what is it?" Don't worry Natsu it's a celestial key but we need to figure it out what kind do you mind if we keep it? I nod then look at her. "Sure I have no use for it I'm gonna go fight Stripper now" But what I didn't know was that key was my father.