Chapter 2~In the Celestial World

~No One's P.O.V.~

Leo, Lucy and Yukino show up in the Celestial World.  "Alright now that we've made it to the Celestial World I should show you to the castle please follow me!" Leo/Loke says as he starts walking.  Wow I didn't know that the Celestial world was this pretty it's amazing!!! Yukino comments. Haha Yeah I've only been here one other time on the Celestial Kings command but Virgo made it a huge deal that something went wrong here. Lucy says while walking.  "Haha that was funny even though it was only for a party. Loke said.

 Yeah on top of that it doesn't really help when your told the time difference between Earth Land and the Celestial World. There's a time difference? "Yup I forgot shoot one day here is 3 months on Earth land lucky enough this meeting should end before a day even passes by." Loke said.  Lucy-san was it only you that was here or did most of your Fairy Tail friend come as well when you had your party here?  Oh yeah some came with us I think it was just our team that was training for the GMG and a few others.  They all continued to talk while they walked to the castle.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

We got to the castle but were stopped by the Nikora guards. Lucy we need Plue he's the only one that can talk to them. Loke said turning to me. I turned around and whistled.  Plue showed up quickly. Pun, Pun!!!  "Plue will you please talk to the guards we need to see the Celestial King right away!" I told Plue he soon nod's and walks to the Guards.  Shortly after we we're let in. Thanks Plue. Yukino says as we walked into the castle.

Loke shows us the way to the throne room. As we got there the door opened. Well this is where I leave. Loke says as he starts walking away. Thank you Leo! Yukino yells.  Loke just waves his hand thinking he was so cool.  We entered the throne room and the doors shut behind us.  Ah old friend and Yukino thank you for coming so soon. The Celestial King says.

~Kings P.O.V.~

I was waiting for the girls to come. I saw the throne room doors open and close right after. "Ah, Old friend and Yukino thank you for coming so soon." It was our honor to come Celestial King." Yukino says as they walked up. So what's wrong Mustache Man? Old friend asked. "Well I have a request really and it was to find the Dragon Keys." I told them.  Dragon Keys?  You mean like Igneel, Grandeeny, and Metalicana?  And Wessoligca and Skidrum?  "Yes that is exactly what I mean I understand you are friends with their kids. "Yes I know Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel while Yukino know Sting and Rouge. "Yes and I also heard that Sting and Rouge killed their dragons isn't that right Yukino?"  Yes sir that's right they said it was to become a true Dragon Slayer.  "Ah yes that is right they did some major damage to their dragons before they all disappeared."

So why do we need to find the Dragons Keys?   "Ah yes being with all 12 plus the 13 golden gate keys I trust you both to find them but I don't know where they are."  But we have a choice to accept or decline this request? "Yes of course I will give you both some time to think about and I will sent a letter for your answer in about 2 days.  Please don't tell anyone about this request you may tell your guild master but that is all." Alright thank you for giving us time to think about this.  "Your welcome now let me send you both back please think about this."  I see them both nod then I send them home.

~Yukino's P.O.V~

Lucy and I get sent back to Crocus by the train station. "Holy crap Lucy what do we do!!!"  I started freaking out.  Yukino please clam down we need to think about this let's keep in contact and talk about this when we get back to our homes.  "Alright I'll call you when I get home I'll think about it."  Alright we'll tell our master's tomorrow I better get going.  I nod my head and start heading back to my place.  On my way back I start thinking about the Quest the Celestial King wants to send us on. 

*Sigh* "What should I do?" Is there something wrong Yuki?  I stopped walking and turned around. "Ah Sting-kun and Rouge-san uh no there is nothing wrong uh what are you both doing here and where are your um exceeds?" Lector is watching Fro for now we wanted to see if you made it home alright since you didn't come back to the guild after you got the letter.  I watched Rouge-san nod his head after Sting-kun said that.  "Oh thank you Sting that's very nice of you to worry about me but I was just heading there now thank you for checking I better get going now uh bye!!!" I run off quickly.

-Thanks again for reading.  I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does!!!-