Chapter 42

••Sophie••

" DINNER TIME !" I yelled and ran to the car with uncle Louis right on my trail.

Before I could hop in, uncle Louis grabbed me and ran to his car. He opened the door and threw me in. He saw uncle Harry walking towards us and he pulled out of the driveway with a smirk on his face. Uncle Harry stopped walking and dropped his jaw.

" HA HA LOSER !" I yelled out my window and he took off down the road. I looked to my left and saw Ben already in here.

I clutched my chest and felt my heart beating fast. " hi !" Ben exclaimed and uncle Louis jumped in his seat.

" when and how did you get in here ?!" I exclaimed and he started laughing.

" I came in here before you guys did. I was already outside when you yelled it was dinner time. I just hopped in the closest car because I knew everyone wouldn't fit in one." He said and I sat there for a moment.

" oh.. anyway, HI !" I yelled and uncle Louis laughed at us.

" hey little man." Uncle Louis says smiling.

" hi uncle Louis ! Do you know where we are going ?" Ben asked, looking out the window.

" uh, I'm not aloud to tell you." He said and me and Ben pouted in the back seat.

" why notttttt ?" I said, dragging out the end. Uncle Louis rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

" uncle Harry wants to know why your so short." Ben said, looking at my phone. Wait, he took my phone.

I snorted and then Ben laughed, which caused me to laugh. I couldn't stop laughing and uncle Louis just pouted in the front seat.

" I still love you though. Love Harry." Ben said, reading the message.

" LIES !" Uncle Louis jokingly yelled.

" are we almost there yet ? I have to give uncle Harry a high five. " I said and uncle Louis snorted.

" about 5 minutes." He said and I nodded and looked at Ben.

-

" UNCLE HARRY !" I yelled, trying to get away from uncle Louis. I ran around the couch and uncle Louis just kept following me. Does he ever run out of energy ?!

" yes munchkin ?" He asked, walking into the room. He started laughing as he saw us two. Ben walked in behind him and stuck out his leg as I passed them. I tripped over it and face planted.

" YOU BUTTHEAD." I yelled as I laid there. The three started laughing at me and I pouted.

" what's going on in here ?" Dad asked, walking into the room.

" Ben tripped me and they are all laughing at me." I explained and uncle Louis and uncle Harry's eyes widened and they instantly stop laughing.

" Ben.. Why did you do that ?" Dad asked, trying not to laugh.

" i thought it would be funny since uncle Louis was chasing her. I was gonna do it to him but Sophie came first" he said, trying not to start laughing all over again.

" HEY !" Uncle Louis exclaimed and I started laughing. Dad held out his hand for me and helped me stand up.

" where's mum ?" I asked and he looked down at me. I raised my eye brows and he furrowed his.

" what do you mean where is she ? She went out like an hour ago." Dad said and I nodded slowly.

" so, we are just gonna spend the rest of the day watching movies and getting fat because we are leaving again tomorrow." Uncle Niall said and dad slapped the back of his head. His eyes widened and he looked at me.