Chapter 2

**Perries p.o.v.**

I woke up to crying and screaming. I looked to my side and Sophie and Zayn weren't there.

" please, im not gonna hurt you. " i heard Zayn say, quite sadly too.

" no get away from me ! Dont hurt me !" The last part came out as a cry.

I jumped up from bed and ran out to where they were.

" Perrie !" She yelled still crying. She ran to me and hugged my legs.

" what did i tell you yesterday ?" I asked looking down at her. She shrugged her shoulders. " i said he won't hurt you he's a nice guy. "

" im sorry Zayn " she said and went over to him. She hugged his legs and then came back over by me.

" it's okay love." He says smiling weakly.

" lets go eat breakfast okay ?" I ask and she nods.

" why don't we go out to eat ? " Zayn suggested.

" she doesn't have any clothes." I say looking down at her.

" there is a nice restaurant by the mall so we can find her something real quick, change her and then we can go eat." He said and i nodded.

" we are gonna go out to eat. So lets go put your clothes back on and then we can go after we all get dressed. " she nodded and followed us to the room.

I got her dressed while Zayn was changing. And then when i finished in her, i got dressed.

Zayn wore a white shirt and black jeans. He had on black boots too.

I had on a light blue dress and black heals. I had my purple hair curled.

Sophie had on her brown leggings, her brown sweater and her black boots. I pulled her straight light brown hair into a pony tail.

" ready to go ?" I asked walking out of the bathroom. They both nodded and i smiled. " lets go !"

We all head to the car and i buckle Sophie in. We started driving and then i remembered we still have to adopt her.

" Sophie, im sorry but i forgot to ask. How old are you ?" I asked looking back at her.

" im 8 "she says playing with her fingers. I smile and nod.

-

We get to the mall and we all get out. Zayn picks her up and puts her on his hip. She that small.

We walk into Justice and Zayn sets her down so she can look at the clothes. Yes, there was a few girls that screamed and asked for his autograph and a picture.

We grabbed leggings, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, regular shirts, sweatshirts, socks, skirts, and some underwear. We went to the checkout and im guessing she was a fan.

" OMG your Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik !" She screamed and Sophie winced.

" it's okay love." I say when she grabbed my legs.

" is she your guys' kid ?" She asked in awe. I smiled.

" yeah. We adopted her last night." Zayn says and the girl is like jumping in her seat. " can you please ring up her clothes now? Thanks." I chuckle a bit.

We headed to Payless in the mall and went in there to find her some shoes. We grabbed flip flops, converse, boots, flats, combat boots, vans and TOMS.

-

We finished playing and we headed to the bathroom to change Sophie into a new outfit.

I grabbed her black leggings, a pink crop top that says ' LOVE ' in bright pink letters and her combat boots. I changed her and we went back to the car ad shoved everything in.

" are we going to eat now ? Im hungry." Her little voice said from the back. I smiled.

" yes love. We are about to pull in. " Zayn says and she smiles big.

We pull into the restaurant and get out. She insisted on walking in, so i held her tiny little hand in mine. Zayn held the other one.

" hello, table for 3?" A girl asked. We nodded and she brought us to our table and gave Sophie a coloring page.

Zayn was playing with her hand and i was looking at how big his hand was compared to her tiny little one.

I started laughing and snapped a picture.

' look how big Zayn's hand is compared to hers ! ;P '

I posted the picture on twitter. His phone dinged and he looked at it and smiled.