Chapter 33

••Sophie••

" hi daddy." I say, waving to him on Skype.

" hi baby ! How'd you sleep ? " he asked and I looked at my lap.

" horrible." I say and images from the dream kept going through my head.

" why what happened ? " he asked and I looked at mum. She sighed and came into view.

" how is LA ?" She asked, changing the subject.

" it's nice. I just wish you guys could be here with us. Maybe one day we are all gonna come down here to visit. Alllll of us." He says and we nod.

We talk longer but I didn't really pay attention. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. Was it trying to tell me something ? Is dad gonna hurt me ? I mean it was him and two men that I didn't even wanna be no where near. That has to be telling me something. It's like its warning me.

" I'll see you later dad. I love you. Bye." I say and walk out of the room. I walked straight to my room and hopped on my bed. I laid on my back and just stared at the ceiling above me.

Why can't I get it off my mind ? Why did it have to happen ? Why wouldn't I have a normal dream like everyone else has ?

I don't plan on telling mum or anyone else because then that means telling them what happened and telling them my fear. It also means they will treat me more like a baby then a kid. It also means seeing the images flash through my mind more and more- Not that it isn't at all times.

" soph. What's up ?" Mum asked, sitting on my bed. I didn't even know she came in. Did she come in like a super spy ?

" what ?- nothing." I say and she just looks at me, like she's studying me, but I just look back up at the ceiling. Her face comes in my view and I notice she's above me.

" no. Something's wrong. You wouldn't have just left from talking to dad. What's wrong ? What happened in your dream last night baby ?" She said and I looked in her blue eyes. They stared right into mine and all I saw was sadness. Well poo.

" n-nothing." I say and she sighs. I close my eyes and try to not look at her. Looking at her will make me crack and tell her everything but I can't or she will tell everyone. I think I know my mum.

" Sophie. Why won't you tell me ?" She asked, sitting down regularly. I still didn't open my eyes but I knew by how the bed felt.

" because it was nothing mum." I say and flip on my side so I'm not facing her. I hug a stuffed animal on my bed and shove my face in it.

She sighed and I could tell she stood up. " okay. When your ready you can tell me." She said and walked out of the room.

I felt really bad after that because she would be alone in the house since it's only me and her now. But she would call one of the girls over wouldn't she ?

" hey can ya come over ?" I heard her say, most likely on the phone. I don't wanna listen because she's probably gonna have them try and get it out of me.

I feel selfish right now. Am I doing the wrong thing ? I don't wanna hurt them.

••Harry••

Me and Niall were sharing a room since they won't even let me and Louis near each other. Louis actually has his own room to himself and then Liam and Zayn are sharing a room.

I can't help but crave to be with Louis. It feels unhealthy. All I want to do is be near him all the time. The lads have told me that they can tell me and Louis love each other because of " the way we look at each other " .. I don't get it.