Chapter 13

••Sophie's p.o.v.••

" baby girl. Wake up." I heard someone say. It sounded like mum. I groaned and pull the duvet over my head ; seeking sleep. " Sophie. We are going out to eat for breakfast. Get up and get dressed."

The duvet that was covering my small body was now on the floor. " why ? I want to sleep." I say opening my eyes.

" now you sound like your dad." Mum says and I giggle. " now let's go." She said pulling me out of my warm and cozy bed. I mentally groaned.

Once we got into the bathroom, she looked at me. " shower now or shower after we get back ? It's your choice."

" later." I say yawning. She nods and let's me get dressed. I put on a white shirt, jean shorts, a gray zip up sweatshirt and my socks.

" alright. Time to brush through your hair. Tell me when it hurts so I can stop. Okay ?" Mum says grabbing the brush. She started to brush through my long, think hair and I sat there hopping it won't hurt.

I winced a few times, but it is starting to not hurt as much anymore. " okay. Now go in the lounge with dad and wait for me to get ready. Then we can go. Sound good ?" She says and I nod.

We both go over to dad and I sit on his lap. She smiles and walks to their room to change.

" hi princess." Dad says and I smile at him. " me and mummy have news to tell you when we are at breakfast. Okay ?" He says and I nod.

I hope I get a pony.

" okay I'm ready !" Mum says walking in the room. I run and grab my white shoes and slip them on my feet. When I finished putting them on, I stand up ; showing I'm done.

" alright let's go !" Mum says and we all nod and walk to the car. We all get in and buckle up. Once everyone's in dad starts the car and drives to breakfast.

••••

" Sophie. We need to tell you something. You might not like it, but we are sorry. "

There goes my dreams for getting a pony..

They are leaving me. Just like old mummy did. They don't care about me. They never loved me. They just thought bad for me. Why am I such a stupid little girl. Devon was right, I'm just a stupid little girl..

I nod, ready for the news. " well Sophie. You know that daddy's in a band with your uncles and they have concerts a lot. " she says and I nod, kinda confused now. " well, daddy's going on tour, which means he's not gonna be here for a while. We don't know how long yet, but he has to go for a little bit." Mum explains and my heart drops.

" NO !" I yell. Their eyes widen at my sudden outburst, since I never really talk, let alone yell. Tears fill my eyes and I knew I had to get out of here. I got off the booth seat and ran out the door. I heard them calling my name but I didn't stop. I kept running as fast as my little legs could take me.

I ran far enough where I sat on a concrete bench looking thing and hugged my legs. The tears fell from my eyes as I thought about what is gonna happen when daddy leaves.

He's not gonna be able to tuck me in at night, he isn't gonna be able to play tea party with me. He isn't gonna be able to sing to me when I cry or when I can't fall asleep. He won't be able to go out to eat with me and mum anymore. He won't be able to get kisses on his cheek from me anymore. He won't be able to make me laugh and almost spit out my cereal in the mornings. I won't have my sleeping buddy. I won't have my dad with me for a long time.

I heard a few clicks but I didn't think anything of them. I didn't care right now.

" what is your name ?"