Chapter 40

BEFORE I START, CAN YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK ? I PROMISE YOU IT ISNT THAT BAD. ONLY THE BEGINNING IS BECAUSE YEAH. BUT PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME AND ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER💕

CARRY ON/

••Sophie••

" soph, uncle Niall said to Skype him." Dad said, walking into my room. I nodded and opened my laptop to Skype.

I clicked uncle Niall's name and waited for him to answer.

" Sophie !" He exclaimed with a smile. I instantly smiled and waved to him.

" hi uncle Niall. What did ya need ?" I asked, knowing he would need something or help with something.

" it's about becca.. " Sophie, what if becca goes to Luke because he is her actual dad ? What if she doesn't think of me as a father to her anymore ? What if she leaves me and Lucy to be with Luke ? What if I lost her forever ? What if-"

" uncle Niall ! " I yelled, cutting him off.

" yeah ?" He asked, taking a breath.

" Iv talked to her about it already. She asked me for help too. Why don't you just ask her how she feels ?" I asked and he shook his head so fast I almost laughed. " why not ?"

" I can't just ask her if she likes me more than her real dad !" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

" just do what I said and talk to her about it. It's better to ask her and not get it through me." I said and he looked at me.

" it's bad, isn't it." He asked, his face falling.

" no. Just please go talk to her ?! I will come to your flat and kick your butt if you don't ! " I threatened and he put his hands up in defense. " now go !"

He nodded and we said our goodbyes. I really hope he goes to talk to her because it's not really my place to tell him that, right ?

-

Dad and the boys had an interview so I decided to watch it, instead of going with. I feel like I'll be in their way and if they come off mad, I don't wanna be the one to be there.

" whatcha watching little one ?" Auntie Jade asked, sitting next to me.

" the interview." I said and she nodded. I ate a chip and then they popped up.

" hello ! Today we have One Direction with us !" A guy said and everyone clapped. They all waved and smiled.

" so, we have a few questions and then we will have you guys sing a song for us. Is that okay ?" He asked and all of them nodded.

" okay, great. First question, when do you go back on tour ?" He asked looked at the boys.

" we go back in a few weeks actually." Dad said and he nodded.

" yeah, right after the baby's born right ?" He asked and dad nodded with a grin on his face. You don't know how happy dad is for the new baby. I think he's more excited than mum.

" who's single and who's taken ? I'm sorry guys, gotta ask this question." He said and the boys sighed quietly but nodded.

" taken." - dad

" taken." - uncle Liam

" taken." - uncle Louis

" taken." Uncle Niall

" single." Uncle Harry

I felt so bad for uncle Louis and uncle Harry.

" so Harry is the only single one ?" He asked and everyone nodded while Harry sat there with his head down a bit. You could tell it bothered him more than a lot to go up there and lie about his relationship with uncle Louis. So did uncle Louis.