Chapter 3

**Perries p.o.v.**

Everyone kept posting on twitter about Sophie. Asking her name, why she was with us and who she actually was.

Both me andd Zayn have a radio interview today so we are both going to announce adopting her later.

My eyes widened when i realized that we still haven't adopted her.

" Zayn, we didnt adopt her yet." I whispered. His eyes widened and he pulled out his phone.

" we are gonna stop by the office today when we head to the interviews okay. Who's taking her with ?" He asked.

" i guess i will. I think she is still trying to get comfortable around guys in general. Shes warming up to you because i said that you are the good guy to her like 10 times." I explain and he nods.

" oh that reminds me, we have to get her, her own room ! " i say in excitement. I love decorating rooms.

" I'll have someone come in and you can decide how you want her room and they will do it all.

-

" Sophie wake up. We have to go sign papers and then you are gonna come to an interview with me. " i say waking the little girl on my bed.

" okay." She says rubbing her eyes.

I lift her off the bed and carry her into the living room so she can put on her shoes. I set her down and she sits right on her butt and grabs her shoes.

We all put our shoes on hop in the car. I turn on some music and we sing and dance all the way to the office.

" are we all going in Perrie ?" Sophie asked and i nodded. I opened her door and helped her out. I picked her up and carried her inside.

We walked up to the desk and a lady on the phone held one finger for us to wait a second. I set Sophie down and she ran to go sit down on the chairs.

" how may i help you ?" The lady ' Martha ' asked when she hung up the phone.

" umh, the little girl over there, her mum gave her to us and told us to adopt her because she couldn't take care of her. So we would like to fill out paper work to adopt her." I say and the lady looks at Sophie and then back at us.

" I'll be right back with it." She said and left to another room. I went by Sophie and let her listen to music on my phone.

" here we are. You just have to sign here, here, and here." Martha said pointing to lines to sign. We signed them and she smiled. " Sophie is now yours." She said and i smiled.

" thank you." I say as she gives us our pieces of paper to prove shes ours. " come here Sophie." I call and she runs over to me. " you can now officially call me mum if you'd like." She smiles and nods.

We all walk to the car and drive to my interview. Zayn drops me and Sophie off ad then heads to his interview.

When we walk in, the girls don't notice Sophie at first.

" PERRIE !" Jade yells and runs to me and hugs me. Sophie screams and runs out of the room.

" who was that ?" Jesy asks. I dont answer because im running out of the room after her.

" Perrie !" Jade yells after me.

" Sophie ?! Sophie !" I yell running down the halls.

" Perrie !" She cries running out from behind a plant. I stifle a laugh.

" come here." I say and kneel down so i can look in her eyes. She had her finger in her mouth and she was crying. " what's wrong baby?"

" the-they scar-scared me." She hiccuped.

" it's okay honey. They are mummy's friends. They won't hurt you." I say and pull her into a hug.

" im sorry Perrie." She says quietly.

" it's okay soph." I say and smile. " on come on. You gotta meet them." I say and she nods. I pick her up and i walk back to the room.

" guys, this is Sophie. Me and Zayn adopted her today. She is only 6 and she gets scared easily." i say setting her on the couch.

" hi Sophie ! Im jade !" Jade coos walking up to her.

" hi." She says quietly.

" hi, im Jesy " Jesy says and smiles. Sophie smiles.

" hi sweetheart! Im Leigh- Anne." She says.

" hello." Sophie says and smiles.

" Little Mix, time to get ready !" Someone said peeping their head out of the doorway. We nodded and i picked up Sophie and we all walked to the room.