Chapter 7

**Perries p.o.v.**

My phone started going off and i looked at the caller ID.

' Cynthia '

" hello ?" I answer, hoping the room is done. " hey Perrie. Her room is finished and you guys can come home now !" She said into the phone and i smiled. " alright, we are on our way ! See you soon " i say and she says goodbye and i hang up.

" Sophie ! Guess what ! Your room is finished! We can go home and you can see your new room." I say and she smiles big. " lets go!" I say and pick her up. We head to our car and the boys head to theirs. We both drive home and walk up to the flat.

We walk in and Cynthia runs up to us right away with a big smile on her face." I cant wait till you see the room ! Your gonna love it !" She says and grabs our hands. She drags us to the closed door and counted down. When she got to 1 she pushed the door open and Sophie's eyes lit up.

" thank you !" Sophie says as hugs my legs.

" it's no problem soph, as long as your living here, you will have your own room and it will be perfect. " I say and she smiles at me. " go ahead, go in. Look at everything." I say and give her a little shove into the room.

She nods and runs in. She looks at everything and anything. Last she jumps on the bed and giggles. I smile and me and Zayn jump on the bed with her. She giggles as me and Zayn tickle her lightly.

" I wanna join !" Louis yells and jumps on the bed. I shake my head and laugh at him.

" ooh ! Me join !" I head Niall yell and then everyone was on her bed.

" all right guys. I'm gonna go start dinner. Sophie do you want to stay in here or do you wanna come help me ?" I asked standing up. She waited a moment and then ran to me. I smile and we walked into the kitchen.

I set the oven for 400 and Sophie grabbed the pizzas. We need 6 pizzas because each boy can eat one pizza and then me and Sophie can eat half of one. Dem fat boys.

" PERRIE ! Eleanor and Dani are coming over for dinner !" I heard Louis scream through the house. I rolled my eyes at him.

" cover your ears." I warned Sophie she nodded and covered them. " OKKAYY !" I scream back. Sophie's eyes widened. She undid her hands and looked at me. We both started laughing and then the oven beeped.

We put the pizzas in and then set the timer. " 12-14 minutes and then we can eat !" I said and Sophie smiled.

" Sophie, why don't you talk much ?" I asked kneeling down so I'm her hight. She shrugs her shoulders and looks at the floor.

" it's okay sweetie. When ever you feel comfortable, you can tell me. Okay ?" I asked and she nodded. I stood back up and she looked at me.

" wanna go watch tv while we wait ?" I asked and she nodded. I picked her up and we went into the lounge. The boys were already watching tv. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels earning a groan from all the boys.

" hello, I'm Crissy and here we have One Direction, Perrie Edwards and a little girl in the park. People say that One Directions, Zayn Malik, and Little Mix's, Perrie Edwards, adopted her. What is her name, you may ask. That information has not been shared y-" I changed the channel.

" no ! I wanna hear what else they have to say !" Zayn protested when I kept changing the channel.

" no Zayn. I don't want them invading our life and be all up in Sophie's face. What if they figure out what happened to her and her past ?! They will have a field day, I don't want that to happen. " I say looked at him. He sighed in defeat and I turned back around and put on a movie since there wasn't anything on.

••DING DONG••

" the girls at here !" I yell and jump up. I ran to the door and swung it open.

" PERRIE !" The two yelled and pulled me into a big hug.

" hey !" Louis and Liam yelled and we pulled apart.

" sorry boys, they love me more." I said smirking. Louis and Liam's mouths hung open. " close your mouth, you'll catch a fly." I say and then the oven beeped, signaling the pizzas ready.

" food !" Niall yelled and ran to the kitchen. I ran after him and I saw him trying to get the pizza out of the oven.

" hot.. HOT !" He yelled holding his hand. Typical. He burned his hand.

" Niall !" I yelled and rushed him to the sink. I shoved his hand under the cold water and left it there. " don't take your hand out from under there." I say sternly so he listens. I nods.

I walk back over the the oven, put the oven pits on and took out the pizza. I cut it in 8ths and Sophie came running in. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. I heard the girls running in after her and then stop when they saw I was holding her.

" Sophie. Are you okay ? " I asked looking down at her.

" Louis and Harry kept trying to hug her and then when Zayn treys to get them to stop, they wouldn't listen, so he went over to her and tried to grab her to get her away from them, but she must have thought otherwise and came running in here." El explained and I nodded.

" it's okay honey. They won't hurt you. I'm here. It's okay." I said trying to calm her down.

" we will finish the pizzas, take her to her room and calm her down. It's okay." Dani said and I nodded.

I picked up Sophie and carried her to her room. I laid her on the bed and then I laid down. I pulled her into my side and stroked her hair.

" shh, it's okay Sophie. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise. " I say and kiss her head.

" you are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When sky's are gray.
Now you know dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take
my sunshine away." I sang in her ear.

" BOYS DINNER !" I heard Dani yell at the boys. When Sophie heard their loud footsteps she tensed and started crying more.

••

After about 5 minutes she calmed down. I sat up and she sat up. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were red. " wanna go eat something ?" I asked and she nodded. I got off the bed and picked her up. I opened the door and we walked to the kitchen.

" here is some pizza. Eat up !" I say handing her pizza. I got a plate and put a piece on too. I looked at her and smiled.

She actually smiled back. A real smile.