Bound Fifteen

"I want... A kiss.." He bit my ear lobe and pulled gently. Damn this man. What is he trying to do? And a kiss?

"A-A kiss?" I whispered. My breathing suddenly became ragged. What the..?

"Mhmm.." He responded as his lips trailed down my jawline, planting small kisses while he makes his way to my chin.

I tilted my head a bit to give him more room. Sandali.. Bakit ko ba siya hinahayaan? Pero bakit hindi ko rin siya mapigilan?

He paused for a while. I felt his hand behind my neck, he pulled me closer and made my forehead rest on his. I can smell his scent.. His perfume.. Him.

It's like he's making me drunk with his every move and touch. My eyes were closed and so was his. He nuzzled his nose against mine. His hand was rubbing my back and the other one was on my thigh, gently squeezing.

"Just one kiss, baby.." He kissed the tip of my nose after saying that. I find that gesture, cute.

Sandali.. Baby daw oh.. The hell! Wag mo akong binibaby!

I bit my lower lip. I guess one kiss won't hurt.. right?

"Okay... Just one.." I whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. His eyes blazing with fire.

Then I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. I didn't move at all. Para akong tuod. Don't get me wrong but this isn't my first kiss. I'm just a little embarrassed and I don't know what to do.

When I was about to pull away from the kiss, he grabbed my nape and pulled me back making me kiss him deeper.

He was kissing me gently and I didn't realized that I was also doing the same thing to him. His kisses became more passionate as every second passed by.

We finally let go for after I don't know how many seconds or minutes. Both catching our breaths. But our foreheads didn't seperated.

Ay nako naman talaga! Mas lalo akong ma-o-awkward nito pagkatapos. Ay wait tapos na pala.

"One more.." He whispered between his ragged breathing. Anong one more? Oy sabi mo isa lang!

"W-What..? But you said---" He didn't let me finish. He conquered my lips once more and I couldn't do anything but respond to his kisses.

I don't know why I'm letting him. But what am I suppose to do? I'm lost..

His kiss became more passionate. It's like he's yearning for something. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer and deepen our kiss.

Then he bit my bottom lip gently, seeking for entrance in my mouth. I let out a soft moan and that was his ticket to get in.

I felt his tongue penetrating mine. I've never done this before. But the feeling is exquisite. His tongue was circling around my mouth, tasting every part of it. I didn't noticed that my tongue was also moving along with his.

This is intoxicating. So different.. So hot.. So dangerous.. Yet so good.

Both of his arms wrapped around my waist and I can feel myself slowly leaning back. He was slowly laying me down on the couch and me dragging him down.

The next thing I knew was, I'm laying on the couch and half of his body was on top of me. I felt his hand caressing and rubbing my thigh at the same time.

I don't know why but I let him do those things that felt wrong... yet so right. Oh damn it.

My night dress was already half of my waist. I pulled him closer, my hands were brushing through his hair. Pulling and gripping tightly on it.